How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have had a seizure at a trainstatuon. woke up at the hospital w. a needle in my right hand and some other thingys on my body :aah:

Did they not keep you in hospital. Has this happened to you before?

Did they not keep you in hospital. Has this happened to you before?

They and I believe t has something to do that i have only sleept 2 hurs time the past many nights cos of a person (ex)... and not enough sleep can give a seizure if you suffer from epilepsy! And yeah ive tried it many many times. I have epilepsy theres out of control and have been that for 8 years since i was 18. T%hey let me go cos they know me and i live 2-3 min. walk from the hospital.. and ivce promised em to go back if i starts to feel more sick, feeling like something is about to happen ect.

They and I believe t has something to do that i have only sleept 2 hurs time the past many nights cos of a person (ex)... and not enough sleep can give a seizure if you suffer from epilepsy! And yeah ive tried it many many times. I have epilepsy theres out of control and have been that for 8 years since i was 18. T%hey let me go cos they know me and i live 2-3 min. walk from the hospital.. and ivce promised em to go back if i starts to feel more sick, feeling like something is about to happen ect.

You really need to look after yourself more, make sure you take your meds on time. I know you must be stressed about this person but try to relax and sleep its not worth letting your epilepsy get out of control.

Look after yourself.

You really need to look after yourself more, make sure you take your meds on time. I know you must be stressed about this person but try to relax and sleep its not worth letting your epilepsy get out of control.

Look after yourself.

Its not easy to loo after myself... cant explain... i live alone! I do take my meds. on tme twice a day... i have my alarmclock ready for it everyday!

Sleep is important when you have epilepsy... is for every person... but i just cant sleep cos of thoughts going through my ind and writing em down doesnt help. But i hope whatever they gave me wil hel me sleep...

I should reallt get to the ER again... i feel pretty sick afer my fall today

Its not easy to loo after myself... cant explain... i live alone! I do take my meds. on tme twice a day... i have my alarmclock ready for it everyday!

Sleep is important when you have epilepsy... is for every person... but i just cant sleep cos of thoughts going through my ind and writing em down doesnt help. But i hope whatever they gave me wil hel me sleep...

Then you should get yourself back to the hospital. Have you someone you could call to go with you?

Then you should get yourself back to the hospital. Have you someone you could call to go with you?

Nope. Thats what kinda worries me atm. cos im s damn tired and feeling prett damn strange... kinda like hypnoticed after wht they gave me.... i donno if i can handle walkin down the stairs alone from the 3rd floor alon :blink:

Nope. Thats what kinda worries me atm. cos im s damn tired and feeling prett damn strange... kinda like hypnoticed after wht they gave me.... i donno if i can handle walkin down the stairs alone from the 3rd floor alon :blink:

Maybe call the hospital to see if what they gave would have that affect on you.

You might just be tired from the drugs and the after effects of the seizure itself. But you should have somebody with you.

If you hit your head when you had the seizure and now feel sick you should get to the hospital.

Maybe call the hospital to see if what they gave would have that affect on you.

You might just be tired from the drugs and the after effects of the seizure itself. But you should have somebody with you.

If you hit your head when you had the seizure and now feel sick you should get to the hospital.

they gave me mophine... does that evertytime..

think i'll just find my wn bd. too damn tired, dizy and sick to go anywhre atm. just wanna sleeep... nighty nigt :bye:

Maybe you should sleep now.

I'm off to bed now, I hope you'll be ok. Let me know tomorrow that your ok.:thumb_yello:

im back and ok.... just very tired and my right hand hurts like hell from a needle i had to have in it all the time

:huglove: Get lots of rest and look after yourself...

and if you don't, I'm getting on a plane and flying over to look after you! :sneaky2::teehee:

im back and ok.... just very tired and my right hand hurts like hell from a needle i had to have in it all the time

Glad to see you're ok now:thumb_yello:

Make sure you get yourself plenty of sleep and try not to stress as stress can cause seizures too.

Take Care!