How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

:teehee:

Gotta love the side effects of stuff like that.. my favourite is seeing seizures as a side effect of anti seizure medications :doh::teehee:

my fave. too... my epi. meds and give my seizures... great connection and save with the valium :roftl: Take something against seizures and get another kinda seizure... :blink:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my meds kinda dstroies" my skin. not easy to see though.. but enough to i need some skin creme thingy

its is...

Possible Side Effects of Epiduo:

Some possible side effects of Epiduo use include:

* dryness

* redness

* flaking

* stinging or burning

REALLY? Havent notised :blink::aah:

Something i used years ago but asked my doc. today if i could get it again... not cos my skin is that bad but just to be safe. i had compleatly forgotten how it reacted.... i looks like an almost boiled lobster... ok will "disappear" within a few hours but still... :blink:

that sounds like the stuff I take, put on.. whatever :aah:.. not sure of the name though.. :aah:

It stinks, and it's sticky.. :sneaky2:

:teehee:

Gotta love the side effects of stuff like that.. my favourite is seeing seizures as a side effect of anti seizure medications :doh::teehee:

I'm allergic to zyrtec, my old ALLERGY medicine. :lmfao:

that sounds like the stuff I take, put on.. whatever :aah:.. not sure of the name though.. :aah:

It stinks, and it's sticky.. :sneaky2:

I'm allergic to zyrtec, my old ALLERGY medicine. :lmfao:

ive tied diffrent kinda things for my skin ages ago... i almost makes it sound like im old :blink: but i tried something sticky too.. think i tried 4 or 5 diffrent for my skin from my doc. back then :blink:

allergic to allergic meds. :blink::lmfao:

ive tied diffrent kinda things for my skin ages ago... i almost makes it sound like im old :blink: but i tried something sticky too.. think i tried 4 or 5 diffrent for my skin from my doc. back then :blink:

allergic to allergic meds. :blink::lmfao:

ok now i do look like a boiled lobster :blink: and damn my lips are dry cos some of it got on there by mistake :doh:

Oh, mine is hydrocourtizone, I don't know how to spell it.. :aah:

I was allergic to them, and started breaking out and all.. :teehee: it's rediculous. :lol3:

My Mom puts it on me sometimes, cos' I hate touching it with my hands. :roftl: but, she gets it on my lips sometimes.. it's nasty.. I hate cremes.. :aah:

the side effects of the stuff I put on is something to do with your blood.. strange.. :blink: I haven't had any problems with it though..

Amazing! I just finished making things for the 4 pot-lucks we're having this week and at this rate I doubt I'll be going hungry this week. Most of it is full of sugar though so if in the next week and a half I'm posting weird things, don't be surprised. :D

Also, all 4 of my musical theatre shows went great, just in case you were wondering. :D

I'm gonna miss that show so much!

I feel ... sick, anxious, scared, have butterflies, am shaky ... and other things .... too many to mention - today is gonna be a great day .... not ... :aah:

Hello to the second worst day of my life ... Amsterdam is still number one :tears:

ohhhhh yeah.... Never seen Transformers? Can turn into killers :shocked:

But this is only cos im not ready for texts... so its givin me a heartattack each tiem i get one :roftl:

nope, i'm not a boy(or old):aah:

should i call 112?:blink:

I'm feeling a little bit okay, but a little bit not okay.

But this is only cos im not ready for texts... so its givin me a heartattack each tiem i get one :roftl:

Last week my friend was texting me. But at one point I almost fell asleep with my cell on my chest, so it scared the sh*t outta me when he texted me. My phone is on vibrate. :teehee:

I'm feeling a little bit okay, but a little bit not okay.

Last week my friend was texting me. But at one point I almost fell asleep with my cell on my chest, so it scared the sh*t outta me when he texted me. My phone is on vibrate. :teehee:

Mine is on vibrate too and textsound thingy isnt one that starts slowly... "SILENCE. an sms" like in "SILENCE. i kill you" :naughty:

I feel lonely, tired and nervous.

Don't, you have MFC to make you not feel lonely :huglove:

I feel awesome! (This is like the first time that I say this, but I'm amazed). I went yesterday to the celebration of the 200th birthday of my country and it was so touching, so awesome! We were over 600.000 people singing the hymn all together at midnight, I can't explain really how it felt, it was awesome, I felt so proud of being Argentinian :blush-anim-cl: And we were watching in a huge screen people from other parts of the country also celebrating, we were really united. I'm so glad I decided to go yesterday, it will all end up today, it started on Friday.