How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

why?:biggrin2:

I feel sad, nervous, odd, happyily sad.

was following the updates at the Baalbeck concert thread. seems the concert was great, and trought those updates it felt a bit as if was there myself , may seem a bit strange tho :teehee::biggrin2:

why do you feel the way you do?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was following the updates at the Baalbeck concert thread. seems the concert was great, and trought those updates it felt a bit as if was there myself , may seem a bit strange tho :teehee::biggrin2:

why do you feel the way you do?

It's not strange. I feel like that sometimes:naughty:

I am in a show on saturday, and it is alice in wonderland. I am the cheshire cat and we had a rehearsal this evening. And my scene has some really complicated weird lines. I have never had a big part before, and as soon as i went on, i blanked out. It was horrible. So after the scene i walked off crying. Cos i am a wimp. Singing and dancing i love. I feel confident when i do that. But acting, not really

:thumb_yello:

It's not strange. I feel like that sometimes:naughty:

I am in a show on saturday, and it is alice in wonderland. I am the cheshire cat and we had a rehearsal this evening. And my scene has some really complicated weird lines. I have never had a big part before, and as soon as i went on, i blanked out. It was horrible. So after the scene i walked off crying. Cos i am a wimp. Singing and dancing i love. I feel confident when i do that. But acting, not really

you'll do fine on saturday, i'm sure of it

maybe you can hear to Tiziano ferro , maybe you feel better :biggrin2:

I feel better when I hear :wink2:

dont think music can atm. have already tried... wrote to you on msn what use to make me happy and have the past few days... for some strange reason :blink: