What movie are you excited to see?

lalalifegoeson

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Precious.

It looks really sad though, so I might want to wait until I can rent it :naughty:

I wanna see the new Alice in Wonderland that is coming out next year, directed by Tim Burton!! :aah: and also Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which the first part is coming out next year hopefully!!

Alice in Wonderland... and Toy Story3

I love Tim Burton's movies and Johnny Depp is a great actor.

I loved Toy Story 1 & 2, Buzz Lightyear is my favourite character ( so is Jessie).

THE LOVELY BONES.

:fangurl:

All of those :aah:

but mostly:

THE FANTASTIC MR. FOX

I LOVE Roald Dahl's books and every movie made from them has been so good!

I can't wait!:aah:

I want to see Paranormal Activity.

:puke:

i saw it and was horribly disappointed!

Maybe I was expecting too much but everyone else I've talked to has hated it also.

I saw it a second time though and the second time around I wasn't preparing myself to be scared so I focused more on the special effects and acting and story line and realized that it wasn't too bad. But if you go in expecting to be terrified, as I was, you'll be disappointed.

The previews are ALL of the scary parts.

Maybe I was expecting too much but everyone else I've talked to has hated it also.

I saw it a second time though and the second time around I wasn't preparing myself to be scared so I focused more on the special effects and acting and story line and realized that it wasn't too bad. But if you go in expecting to be terrified, as I was, you'll be disappointed.

I'm getting mixed reviews.

Me too.

My sister was SO scared though. She kept grabbing my arm. :roftl:

I was just like "ummmmmmm...when's it gonna get scary?" The end made me jump, but that was it. :naughty:

Archived