Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He will be called very soon now, not sure when exactly, but it was mentioned a few seconds ago again!

he is. since 2 o'clock. but his plane was delayed but he managed a train from paris to amsterdam. probably the thalys.

Thanks very much!!

Haha. This show gonna be smaller than the Concertgebouw. Exciting.

he hopes everyone gets in.

and he hates Jeroen van Inkels ringtone or something. haha

AND HE FCKING BOUGHT A TICKET OVER OR SOMETHING haha.

someone taped it?

no he thinks his kazoo sounds like an annoying ringtone :naughty:

Gonna say good bye :bye:

Everyone who's going tonight: have a lovely evening make a lot of fun! Let Mika know he is in The Netherlands with great MFC fans! (Before I get everyone over me: all the other MFC'ers are great too!)

Haha. This show gonna be smaller than the Concertgebouw. Exciting.

he hopes everyone gets in.

and he hates Jeroen van Inkels ringtone or something. haha

AND HE FCKING BOUGHT A TICKET OVER OR SOMETHING haha.

someone taped it?

He paid 4 times the normal prize for the ticket! He is that determined to do the gig!

Now I'm really getting sad, I told my mum that I was really excited for HMH next year, but a small gig is soo much better :aah: Aaah, I'm jealous! :aah:

I had exactely the same feeling!

They said you could send in questions! I did, but he didn't ask a single question from listeners!! :thumdown:

They said you could send in questions! I did, but he didn't ask a single question from listeners!! :thumdown:

Yeah they talked about 'Let it snow' so I was waiting till they asked your question (about that song) but they didnt do :blink:

He paid 4 times the normal prize for the ticket! He is that determined to do the gig!

I had exactely the same feeling!

I hate that feeling :no:

He said he would ask those questions in this conversation.. Too bad, would like to hear them!

Oh, more news about Mika! :aah:

Archived