keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ever heard of authorizing pictures? :naughty:

I did an edit of it and of course I'll put my name on it, like many people do so.

Sorry to ask.. :blink: But uh, what's your obsession with BIGGER pictures? We're sending photographs here, not posters. :naughty:

Except that,it stretches the page very much and it gets harder to follow other people's posts. If you want to post such a big picture, then just post a link to it.

Or, maybe this thread will help http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17933

:thumb_yello:

the bigger the better...... I just like em better cos theres better chance i can use it for more.... can always make it smaller and still keep the quality.... not the other way around.

Dont you prefer bigger pics too in great quaality? Like the piccies from L'express and Rain? You can always save em and make em smaller if you dont like em in a big size? But soz i post the big piccies w. meeks...

and i know that thread... have posted there a few times...

the bigger the better...... I just like em better cos theres better chance i can use it for more.... can always make it smaller and still keep the quality.... not the other way around.

Dont you prefer bigger pics too in great quaality? Like the piccies from L'express and Rain? You can always save em and make em smaller if you dont like em in a big size? But soz i post the big piccies w. meeks...

and i know that thread... have posted there a few times...

I prefer pictures in medium size actually, because in such a big size I can't see the whole picture on the computer screen, even though I have a rather big screen - I have to scroll up and down, right and left just to get to Mika's face. It takes long to upload the page too.

Those are really fantastic pictures for example making posters, but they're just not as functional on screen.

It's not that I MIND you posting those pictures, on the contrary - I'm merely pointing out about technical difficulties.

Archived