:blink:

Me and Drew Barrymore :aah:

Pic-2-JPG--Drew-Barrymore.jpg

Marilyn-Manson-and-Gemma-Ward.jpeg

It looks like Gaga :naughty:

El11-jpg--morphpic-jpg.jpeg

perfect match :mf_rosetinted:

wow some very wicked pics guys i like them all

yeah that sure made me think of marilyn manson more than lady gaga that pic lol scary stuff hehehe:roftl:

ahaha yeah, they give gollum as an option for you to morph :blink: and he's creepy. -shivers-

Hahaha! CAN THIS MORPH SITE GET EVEN MORE BETTER!?! ..But I bet there is people who HAVE morphed their pic with gollum tho :naughty:

:biggrin2: ohh that looks soo cool:thumb_yello:

Thanks! :thumb_yello: The odd thing tho about that pic is the face of me and Mika morphed together actually looks like somebody I know... It freaks me out.. :blink:

o.k guys here's some morphed pics of me & Michael Jackson what do you think?

mjjandmemorphed.jpg

michaelmemorphed.jpg

meandmj5.jpg

meandmjmorphed3.jpg

meandmjmorphed4.jpg

I think they are great, I LOVE THEM!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Hahaha! CAN THIS MORPH SITE GET EVEN MORE BETTER!?! ..But I bet there is people who HAVE morphed their pic with gollum tho :naughty:

Thanks! :thumb_yello: The odd thing tho about that pic is the face of me and Mika morphed together actually looks like somebody I know... It freaks me out.. :blink:

I think they are great, I LOVE THEM!!!! :mf_lustslow:

wow that must be weird that it looks like someone you know how freaky lol

aww thanks :):blush-anim-cl:

wow that must be weird that it looks like someone you know how freaky lol

The person it looks like is a boy who always mocking me for liking Mika and so if he says anything mean to do with me or Mika all I have to say now is 'You know what, if me and Mika was put in a blender.. the outcome would look like you!' that would surely shut him up! :biggrin2:

The person it looks like is a boy who always mocking me for liking Mika and so if he says anything mean to do with me or Mika all I have to say now is 'You know what, if me and Mika was put in a blender.. the outcome would look like you!' that would surely shut him up! :biggrin2:

ahahaha yeah good idea print it off & give him a scare lol :D then you'll have to tell us all what happened lol that'd shut him up for sure hehehe:teehee:

mika and i. it mostly looks like mika though lol.

l-3e1018a7df824f3db2d7f9c9366ebdb4-jpg--31654416-jpg.jpeg

ohh yes it does mostly look like Mika lol

most of those look mostly like MJ to me :teehee: but then again I don't know what you look like...:blink blink:

....or do I? :B -creepy stalker music plays-

yeah I know don't look much like a morphing Of MJ & anyone whatsoever but they are all of MJ & me together

here's what I look like :biggrin2: these are the exact photo's I used of me

mjandmeinshades-2.jpg

10117_193154614831_772829831_392041.jpg

and these are the MJ pics I used

mjandmeinshades-1.jpg

Michael_Jackson2.jpg

michael-jackson-ebony-magazine-cove.jpg

MichaelJackson58.jpg

sorry can't find the 5th photo I used atm :blink: It's on my computer somewhere!!!

hey see this here

here's one of the photo's I used of MJ & the one I used of me & then the morphed result

mjandmeinshades-1.jpgmjandmeinshades.jpg

meandmjmorphed4.jpg

there's hardly any difference is there :blink: :blink: :shocked: I just noticed it when I'd uploaded them to photobucket

seriously it looks just like i've posted that photo of MJ twice & not morphed me with it the only difference is his skin looks darker in the morphed pic

feel free to take both that pic of MJ & the one of me & morph them yourself so you can see it really is morphed together I've not just posted that MJ pic twice to try & fool people or make them laugh or something

it's creepy doo doo doo dooo doo doo doo dooo (twilight zone music plays)

Archived