• Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no idea. I'm not good with those things :roftl: is there some page to calculate it? :aah:

Nope...but if you give me your exact birth time and date and city where you were born, I can calculate it for you:biggrin2:

I wanted to send you the cafe astrology link too :D

Wow,I've never seen that one before:blink: It must be sth new!

Did you do it here?

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

no, i took the first i found by searching ascendant calculator

http://www.cafeastrology.com/ascendantcalculator.html

from the result page there is a link to some more :aah:

no, i took the first i found by searching ascendant calculator

http://www.cafeastrology.com/ascendantcalculator.html

from the result page there is a link to some more :aah:

Aaah! Cool!:biggrin2:

I just did result for my ascedant, and it is indeed Sagittarius

Your Ascendant: 20°01' Sagittarius

Sagittarius

Your psychological nature is extroverted and independent, oriented towards expansion and sociability. You have the soul of a leader, energetic and active. Your charisma and your drive are fully integrated in the collective life. Indeed, as an action-oriented fire sign, you challenge yourself and succeed in accomplishing the task straight away. Sagittarius is hard to follow because his spirit and his independent mind constantly lead him to go further and higher.

With this Ascendant, you come across as charismatic, fiery, energetic, likeable, benevolent, tidy, jovial, optimistic, extraverted, amusing, straightforward, demonstrative, charming, independent, adventurous, straightforward, bold, exuberant, freedom-loving.

But you may also be irascible, selfish, authoritarian, inconsistent, unfaithful, brutal, unreliable, reckless, tactless or disagreeable.

Hmmm....there is some truth in it, some not...

How come?:lmfao: it's easy, it's where I first calculated my ascedant :biggrin2:

I don't know about astrology... in fact I don't even really believe it :blink:

Look what I got - for ascendant Leo :lmfao:

Your psychological nature is powerful and full of self-confidence. You are a leader whose strength and nobleness command your entourage’s respect and adherence, with unchallenged legitimacy. Your ability to order, the prestige and charisma that emanate continuously from your person inevitably put you, under the spotlight, wherever you go.

With this Ascendant, you come across as proud, determined, wilful, loyal, solemn, generous, ambitious, courageous, heroic, full of vitality, creative, confident, seductive, happy, daring, majestic, honest, magnanimous, charismatic, responsible, noble, brilliant, radiant, dramatic, affectionate, full of humour, demonstrative, swaggering and self-confident. You can also be domineering, conceited, touchy, authoritarian, stubborn, intolerant, self-centered, irascible, violent, and nonchalant.

Wouldn't say so :naughty:

Maybe some of the adjectives fit, but that's about it :aah:

Wait a sec... Now I don't get it. I thought we were asked to tell our horoscope (= starsign)' date=' so why are you calculating ascendant? :blink:

Or is it just something extra for fun? :)[/quote']

it was because keti said she didn't usually go well w/ Gemini (like me, but I'm an exception apparently :naughty:) and she wanted to know my ascendant cos that is an 'extra factor' :aah:

Wait a sec... Now I don't get it. I thought we were asked to tell our horoscope (= starsign)' date=' so why are you calculating ascendant? :blink:

Or is it just something extra for fun? :)[/quote']

Just for fun ;)

Archived