• Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Virgo:mf_rosetinted:

I'm pretty sure he is. He has many many characteristics of Virgo apart from Leo.

:teehee:sorry!my husband is a virgo ..:mf_rosetinted:..and my lovely twins from Tokio Hotel are virgo too....so,i'm definitely lost if Mika has his ascendant in virgo...:tears:

:teehee:sorry!my husband is a virgo ..:mf_rosetinted:..and my lovely twins from Tokio Hotel are virgo too....so,i'm definitely lost if Mika has his ascendant in virgo...:tears:

My best friend is Virgo/Libra... and he's awesome :fangurl: Ooh I know, TH twins are Virgos and so is another boy from the band:thumb_yello:

MJ was Virgo...Beyonce is Virgo, Amy Winehouse, Mark Ronson, Cameron Diaz, Hugh Grant,Greta Garbo, my fav writer D.H. Lawrence... and my other fav writer Oscar Wilde was Libra/Virgo.. Mozart was Aquarius/Virgo...Madonna is Leo/virgo...and her ex husband Guy Ritchie is Virgo...

I'd love if Mika had his asc. in Virgo. But he's already ****ed because he has his venus in Virgo LOL! My Venus is in Scorpio. :mf_rosetinted:

My best friend is Virgo/Libra... and he's awesome :fangurl: Ooh I know, TH twins are Virgos and so is another boy from the band:thumb_yello:

MJ was Virgo...Beyonce is Virgo, Amy Winehouse, Mark Ronson, Cameron Diaz, Hugh Grant,Greta Garbo, my fav writer D.H. Lawrence... and my other fav writer Oscar Wilde was Libra/Virgo.. Mozart was Aquarius/Virgo...Madonna is Leo/virgo...and her ex husband Guy Ritchie is Virgo...

I'd love if Mika had his asc. in Virgo. But he's already ****ed because he has his venus in Virgo LOL! My Venus is in Scorpio. :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2:oh,do you know about my boys!:mf_lustslow:

yep,there is Gustav Schafer(the drummer) ,he is a virgo too.the twins are virgo/libra(i have a huuge love for the libra,maybe because of that i love the Kaulitz twins..:wink2:)

:boxed:i don't know about my Venus,but my ascendant is in Leo...but Mika ascendant in virgo?!oh this is a cold shower for me :crybaby:

Clara85 she's Italian ;)

Oh yesah I know her:)

Get her to vote here please, Leo has zero voters!!:crybaby:

:wub2:oh,do you know about my boys!:mf_lustslow:

yep,there is Gustav Schafer(the drummer) ,he is a virgo too.the twins are virgo/libra(i have a huuge love for the libra,maybe because of that i love the Kaulitz twins..:wink2:)

:boxed:i don't know about my Venus,but my ascendant is in Leo...but Mika ascendant in virgo?!oh this is a cold shower for me :crybaby:

So they're the same as Michael Jackson:wink2:

And how could I possibly forget... Freddie Mercury was Virgo... Leo Tolstoy...Goethe... :mf_rosetinted:

Scorpio!!

Apparently the best love match for Mika, being a Leo, would be a Capricorn or Taurus. Us Scorpios are out of luck. :naughty:

"Scorpios and Leos may find themselves frequently going head to head over who is the boss of the household, and Scorpios may in general may find Leos dramatics and moodiness frustrating." :roftl:

Scorpio!!

Apparently the best love match for Mika, being a Leo, would be a Capricorn or Taurus. Us Scorpios are out of luck. :naughty:

"Scorpios and Leos may find themselves frequently going head to head over who is the boss of the household, and Scorpios may in general may find Leos dramatics and moodiness frustrating." :roftl:

You're a fellow scorpio??

:lmfao:

:huglove:

Scorpio!!

THAT'S IT! I'm changing my sign! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I knew that, but KP is a Scorpio (same day as me) and they're good friends. :wink2:

taurus, with ascendant leo, and dragon in chinese horoscope. :bleh:

and yes, i'm stubborn. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Apparently the best love match for Mika, being a Leo, would be a Capricorn or Taurus.

w00t.png:naughty: nah, seriously... i've read different things - those signs all are very strong personalities, and i've read that leo always wants to be the boss, and couldn't be when he's with a taurus or capricorn. :bleh: the usual thing you read is that signs of the same element fit together well - so for me, that would be the other earth signs capricorn and virgo - and those which are separated by one sign, which for taurus would be cancer and pisces.

whatever, i've noticed several times that i don't get along very well with gemini. :fisch: all the gemini i've known had indeed two faces. and libra is also a problem, if it gets too close (like in a relationship)... my mum's libra and we were constantly fighting for years until i moved out from home - since then, we're getting along perfectly well. :pinkbow:

whatever, i've noticed several times that i don't get along very well with gemini. :fisch: all the gemini i've known had indeed two faces. and libra is also a problem, if it gets too close (like in a relationship)... my mum's libra and we were constantly fighting for years until i moved out from home - since then, we're getting along perfectly well. :pinkbow:

That's the case with me too. All Geminis I've ever known and I just don't get along. Like you said, two faces! :naughty: And I can't stand when someone has two faces.

I don't go very well with air signs in general.

haha:roftl:

Archived