Queer as Folk!

Fmbm

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly hope that they revisit this show with a sequel. It needs to be done. The only question though is whether or not the original cast will return. I mean the show should not even be done if Gale Harold doesn't resume his role as the sexy Brian Kinney.

I truly hope that they revisit this show with a sequel. It needs to be done. The only question though is whether or not the original cast will return. I mean the show should not even be done if Gale Harold doesn't resume his role as the sexy Brian Kinney.

That would be amazing, but I don't think it's ever gonna happen. :emot-sad:

That would be :mf_lustslow:

But it has to be with Harold Gale!:naughty:

It could even be a movie, as they did with "Sex and the city"!:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Topic is died but I'll say:

One of my favorite shows :naughty:

Love Mike so much :wub2:

Wow, you actually love Mikey? :teehee:

I like his character 'cause I can relate to him, but he gets on my nerves. :aah::naughty:

Wow, you actually love Mikey? :teehee:

I like his character 'cause I can relate to him, but he gets on my nerves. :aah::naughty:

Yeeeessss)))

He is so cute :fangurl:

And I really think they should be together with Brian :tongue2:

Please, don't bite me :blush-anim-cl:

Yeeeessss)))

He is so cute :fangurl:

And I really think they should be together with Brian :tongue2:

Please, don't bite me :blush-anim-cl:

It sucks that Mikey and Brian never even did it once, but I'm glad Brian and Justin were a couple. So cute. :wub2:

It sucks that Mikey and Brian never even did it once, but I'm glad Brian and Justin were a couple. So cute. :wub2:

I think same. It's a pity that they not did it(((

Yes :) Brian and Justin harmonious couple.

• 2 weeks later...

got curious... and well couldn't stop watching !!!!

4 days of QAF 5 seasons passed in a jiffy

what to say .. it was a revelation!!!! that's what you'll never see on our television, it was revolutionary, very honest and truly brave ... and it was 100% honest

i like how Justin grows up and what he becomes in the end... and bit more down to earth guy

i love Debbie ... she's just amazing! a character with a biggest heart and so much energy!

mikey ... too romantic, he's a bit of a coward ... but all in all very nice and kind hearted

i like healthy cynical attitube Brian has ... he probably unable to form steady relationships but he still gives it a try ... and he really cares about people he loves ... not always showing it in a right (normally expected way) but he really does

and he's extremely HOT!

vii1hc.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome :das::lol3:

I always end up staying awake 'til the early morning on the weekends, 'cause that's why they show QAF on Logo. Totally worth it. :teehee:

I have the box set, but it's not the same as watching it on TV. :shun:

Welcome :das::lol3:

I always end up staying awake 'til the early morning on the weekends, 'cause that's why they show QAF on Logo. Totally worth it. :teehee:

I have the box set, but it's not the same as watching it on TV. :shun:

Unfortunately QaF isn't aired anymore atm on TV here :aah:

But though i already had bought the US DVDs when the series started in germany (and of course very very late :sneaky2:), i always watched it "live"...it's just something else :wub2:

Unfortunately QaF isn't aired anymore atm on TV here :aah:

But though i already had bought the US DVDs when the series started in germany (and of course very very late :sneaky2:), i always watched it "live"...it's just something else :wub2:

I know. It's like hearing a certain song on the radio, as opposed to playing the song yourself. :wub2:

• 1 year later...

There are many great US QAF vids on youtube :wub2:

I like the ones with Brian and Michael :wub2:

There used to be one with Far Away by Nickelbacks music that was my fav, but it seems to be gone now :tears:

At some point the sound was off, then it was gone...

I wish I had saved it then because it was really sweet and Brian and Michael romance was my fav...

:wub2:

Archived