Wouter Hamel

Chicken

Why do you think I'm from Asia :lol3: ?

No, I've never seen Wouter Hamel live before :sad: I'm just watching videos which are on youtube.com

You're not? sorry! :teehee:

It's just, so far I've only seen Dutch people on the mfc who like him, or people from asia. And since you're not from holland... :wink2:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is especially for supestar, not because I like to watch this vids myself :mf_rosetinted:

From his first cd [Hamel] I prefer:

While I'll be gone

Cheap Chardonnay

And from his second cd [Nobody's Tune]:

See You Once Again

Tiny Town

And non-cd but very nice too

While we have today

I linked a lot to live vids, just because I prefer them over the cd-version.

:teehee:

This is especially for supestar, not because I like to watch this vids myself :mf_rosetinted:

From his first cd [Hamel] I prefer:

While I'll be gone

Cheap Chardonnay

And from his second cd [Nobody's Tune]:

See You Once Again

Tiny Town

And non-cd but very nice too

While we have today

I linked a lot to live vids, just because I prefer them over the cd-version.

:teehee:

Thank you Jose! I am really lovin' "See You Once Again"! :punk:

Thanks superstar! :biggrin2:

My top 10,

1 - When Morning comes - Nobody's tune

2 - Don't ask - Hamel

3 - Tiny Town - Nobody's tune

4 - Details - Hamel

5 - In Between - Nobody's tune

6 - Nobody's Tune - nobody's tune

7 - Breezy - Hamel

8 - Ride that sunbeam - Hamel

9 - See you once again - Nobody's tune

10 - Useless Fraud - Hamel

The top 3 is def my top 3, but 4till 10 can come in any particular order tbh :teehee:

and my top 10 Live songs

1 - When morning comes

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 - As long as we're in love [remix]

7 - While I'll be gone

8 - A distant melody

9 - Tiny Town

10 -

:wub2:

Thanks superstar! :biggrin2:

My top 10,

1 - When Morning comes - Nobody's tune

2 - Don't ask - Hamel

3 - Tiny Town - Nobody's tune

4 - Details - Hamel

5 - In Between - Nobody's tune

6 - Nobody's Tune - nobody's tune

7 - Breezy - Hamel

8 - Ride that sunbeam - Hamel

9 - See you once again - Nobody's tune

10 - Useless Fraud - Hamel

The top 3 is def my top 3, but 4till 10 can come in any particular order tbh :teehee:

and my top 10 Live songs

1 - When morning comes

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 - As long as we're in love [remix]

7 - While I'll be gone

8 - A distant melody

9 - Tiny Town

10 -

:wub2:

Thank you so much Linde! I haven't had time to check the songs out but I will in just a bit!

So which Wouter album did you give Mika? You were the one who gave it to him, right?

Thank you so much Linde! I haven't had time to check the songs out but I will in just a bit!

So which Wouter album did you give Mika? You were the one who gave it to him, right?

Great! Let me know what you think of the songs!

I gave him 'Nobody's tune' a special edition, the Korean version of the album. It cost me a small fortune [ebay] and it had bonus tracks on it. But I got the 'normal' album signed, so I doubted which one had more value to me... besides, it would be a bit strange to give mika an album with 'xx-Wouterhamel-Breda!' written on it...right :teehee:

never heard of this guy before mika's tweet, and now thanx to this thread i listened to some of his music, and really like it! :thumb_yello: i like that jazzy style of music in general, we have an artist in germany who also does that style of music, roger cicero, he took part in the eurovision song contest 2007: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1pWn3qUgVg

so if wouter ever announces any tourdates in munich, please let me know. :biggrin2: i checked his myspace, but seems like he's only touring in uk+netherlands so far.

Great! Let me know what you think of the songs!

I gave him 'Nobody's tune' a special edition, the Korean version of the album. It cost me a small fortune [ebay] and it had bonus tracks on it. But I got the 'normal' album signed, so I doubted which one had more value to me... besides, it would be a bit strange to give mika an album with 'xx-Wouterhamel-Breda!' written on it...right :teehee:

I have that one too... :wub2:

It's interesting...:naughty: When Mika was in Korea, he was supposed to sign 8 TBWNTM CDs for special give-out event for Korean fans, but he took 2 of them becuz he liked the Korean letters on his album , so only 6 people could get his album with autographs on :mf_rosetinted: I heard it as behind story so i'm not sure it's true or not..... anyway intresting to hear that he has Korean edition album of Hamel... thank you lindeMFC :naughty:

never heard of this guy before mika's tweet, and now thanx to this thread i listened to some of his music, and really like it! :thumb_yello: i like that jazzy style of music in general, we have an artist in germany who also does that style of music, roger cicero, he took part in the eurovision song contest 2007: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1pWn3qUgVg

so if wouter ever announces any tourdates in munich, please let me know. :biggrin2: i checked his myspace, but seems like he's only touring in uk+netherlands so far.

He was in germany a short while ago! There are live songs from his gig in berlin on his new album, released next month! :thumb_yello:

He was in germany a short while ago! There are live songs from his gig in berlin on his new album, released next month! :thumb_yello:

I totally see you do something like this next month:

*fancy music*

Buy it nooooow!!

The new extra special edition of Nobody's Tuneeee!

Nobody's Tune 2.0!!

check out HAMELMUSIC DOT COM!!

:mf_rosetinted: