Your Questions to Mika!

MrGuilleWill

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few threads like this around somewhere, they keep popping up every now and again.

I do a random question thing after gigs with him, so I usually ask him then:thumb_yello:

I was going to name my daughter Alice before I knew who Mika was.. and not because of Twilight, I don't have a daughter, but I think it's fun to go ahead and name your Children. :naughty:

:naughty: I name my future children too!

My oldest daughter is Mika followed by my son named Alice then anthor daughter named Eccentric and lastly my youngest son named Fortuné :biggrin2:

we were doing this name thing in English once and we started talking about what we would name our children. Everyone thought my names were weird :shocked::naughty:

but then my English teacher told us how when she was little she wanted two kids (a girl and a boy) just so she could name then Robert and Robetra :lmao:

:naughty: I name my future children too!

My oldest daughter is Mika followed by my son named Alice then anthor daughter named Eccentric and lastly my youngest son named Fortuné :biggrin2:

we were doing this name thing in English once and we started talking about what we would name our children. Everyone thought my names were weird :shocked::naughty:

but then my English teacher told us how when she was little she wanted two kids (a girl and a boy) just so she could name then Robert and Robetra :lmao:

I want 5 girls

1. Alice

2. Elijah

3. Yasmine

4. Mika

5. Margaret Graycee

and 2 boys

1. Carter

2. Jordyn

:mf_rosetinted:

I was going to name my daughter Alice before I knew who Mika was.. and not because of Twilight, I don't have a daughter, but I think it's fun to go ahead and name your Children. :naughty:

Mika is a female name is Japan, and I'm a Japonoholic, so I was thinking of naming my future daughter Mika.

But then male popstar Mika came along and everyone knows I'm a fan so I'm thinking "maybe not" lol.

My question would be "if you learned how to drive, would you go on Top Gear?"

I've always wanted to ask him this :aah:

Archived