Would you like to introduce someone to friends, to Mika~

laymay kang

hi~i'm korean fans~ ^^ nice to meet you~:biggrin2:

watching MFC. suddenly i was thinking.:teehee:

Would you like to introduce friends to Mika ~?

I'd like to introduce Matthew Gray Gubler. he has appeared in criminalmind.

as dr. spencer reid. ^^ he's very Talent painting and flim .

i think mika and matthew talk, get along well.:biggrin2:

What do you think?:wink2:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I'd like Mika to be friendly with Gareth Gates. They've both had difficult childhoods and overcome them. Gareth had a stammer, but managed to mostly get rid of it. I think they'd get on well together. They both play the piano and are both great singers. I think Gareth has written songs but they've not been very successful.

The last I heard about Gareth Gates was, he had taken on the role of Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, in London's West End.

hi~i'm korean fans~ ^^ nice to meet you~:biggrin2:

watching MFC. suddenly i was thinking.:teehee:

Would you like to introduce friends to Mika ~?

I'd like to introduce Matthew Gray Gubler. he has appeared in criminalmind.

as dr. spencer reid. ^^ he's very Talent painting and flim .

i think mika and matthew talk, get along well.:biggrin2:

What do you think?:wink2:

I LOVE Matthew Gray Gubler. He was kind of my hero before Mika came along :teehee:

IDK if they'd get along .But it would be cool if they were friends. Matthew is kind of .. weird. :naughty:

Noel Fielding

noeltmos0704_468x4211.jpg

They both draw well (Noel held an exhibition of his own works in the upstairs of a cake shop.).

Both include their families in their work (Noel's family members often appear in the Mighty Boosh, and Naboo is played by his younger brother Mike Fielding.). They also both act quite childlike, in a good way, and tend to make jokes that don't really make fun of others.

Noel's not that bad a singer either, and they live fairly closely to each other (North London).

David Tennant

Were both bullied as children because others thought they were gay.

Both are Scottish or of that descent.

To be honest, I'd like Mika to be friendly with Gareth Gates. They've both had difficult childhoods and overcome them. Gareth had a stammer, but managed to mostly get rid of it. I think they'd get on well together. They both play the piano and are both great singers. I think Gareth has written songs but they've not been very successful.

The last I heard about Gareth Gates was, he had taken on the role of Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, in London's West End.

Gareth Gates~

he hace lovely voices~ , visit korea a few years ago~

what he's doning?

Noel Fielding

They both draw well (Noel held an exhibition of his own works in the upstairs of a cake shop.).

Both include their families in their work (Noel's family members often appear in the Mighty Boosh, and Naboo is played by his younger brother Mike Fielding.). They also both act quite childlike, in a good way, and tend to make jokes that don't really make fun of others.

Noel's not that bad a singer either, and they live fairly closely to each other (North London).

David Tennant

i know david. saw doctor who!! my favourite drama~exclude bbc drama.

opening is great~!! :biggrin2:

Noel Fielding

David Tennant

I had no idea that had happened to DT!!!:shocked:

Archived