Lena Lamoray Concert Review - Boston October 2009

Christine

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=Christine;2760362

All that being said and I still have not even gotten to the best part of MIKA' date=' his voice! To say this man can sing doesn’t do him justice. His voice is in the realms of FREDDIE MERCURY and GEORGE MICHAEL. His voice is just so pure and downright beautiful and he can pull it off live. In fact, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about his show at all. Everything was perfect and the show featured some of my favorite things; retro clothing, feather hats, costume changes, colorful sets, moons, confetti and of course, MIKA. He even invited the crowd to sing with him. Of course, my favorite performance was LOVE TODAY but perhaps that is because that was my introduction into the wonderful world of MIKA.

One thing is for certain, when you see MIKA live you will leave feeling a million times better than when you went in. With all the bad things happening in the world today it is nice to take a break from them and go on a musical journey with a true inspiration. Thanks MIKA!

http://www.lenalamoray.com/mikareview.html

very positive reviewa and i really love the bolded parts. plus the pics are great as well:biggrin2:

t4p christine

Thank you for posting Christine! So many good pictures!:wub2:

Dammit, I was hoping tiibet would save some of her mental powers of trouser breaking for Stockholm. :das::roftl:

Already happened!:mf_rosetinted:

When he was here 2007 his zipper went down at the end of the show!:teehee:

T4P Christine! What a lot of work uploading all those pics :mf_lustslow:

I could swear his pants were elastic pull on pants in Tokyo...maybe he got sick of the troubles?

It is sad we won't be seeing that nice jacket any more...he threw it into the crowd after the Tokyo gig, and a girl went home wearing it:aah:

Archived