Mika is flamboyant

Droopsy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
" I hate the fact that you go to a nightclub and then you're chased by photographers who insult you just to get a reaction."- hate them :(

I have heard other celebrities say that too.

They should record these sadistic bast..ds & let the public really see how they obtain those God awful photos where the artists look mad, stunned, goofy, etc. etc.

Then we moved to London and lived in a bed and breakfast and started all over again. And then London was where things were hard. Really hard. But the thing is we conquered it and things got really good again.

And when I look at my whole life after that and the life I've been able to create for myself, hating my adolescence, I guess it leaves me the product of multiple places. It leaves me not really belonging anywhere.

these things have made him the person he is today, it was hard for him but he is now much stronger becasue of it, guess we all go through a certain amount of poop in our lives from time to time, we just have to wipe it off our shoes and carry on (just being a litle more careful where we put our feet lol).:naughty:

T4P

I have heard other celebrities say that too.

They should record these sadistic bast..ds & let the public really see how they obtain those God awful photos where the artists look mad, stunned, goofy, etc. etc.

Never liked the paps, after hearing what they did to Reece Witherspoon at Disney World a while back.

But after seeing first hand, the way they treated Adele, after the Katy Perry gig at Scala in 08, I despise them with a passion!

Thanks for posting and downloading!:clap:

This is the type of the Mika interviews I like so much.

Especially the first sentence about his memory of Beirut, more like a smell that always follows him.:wub2:

And how he hates tabloids culture which really poisons people's lives.:thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting and downloading!:clap:

This is the type of the Mika interviews I like so much.

Especially the first sentence about his memory of Beirut, more like a smell that always follows him.:wub2:

And how he hates tabloids culture which really poisons people's lives.:thumb_yello:

U know, after this interview I had a fantastic dream today about Beirut and beautiful flowers there!!!

And not only papz that should be hated. There is a video in YT where someone follows Mika all his way with camera and says Smile! Mika!

Mika behaved with such dignity, I couldn't be so calm in his place. He might be well trained by bullying not to gladden fools with his real feelings. :thumb_yello:

It is the case when I want just to hug him and say how wonderful he is.

U know, after this interview I had a fantastic dream today about Beirut and beautiful flowers there!!!

And not only papz that should be hated. There is a video in YT where someone follows Mika all his way with camera and says Smile! Mika!

Mika behaved with such dignity, I couldn't be so calm in his place. He might be well trained by bullying not to gladden fools with his real feelings. :thumb_yello:

It is the case when I want just to hug him and say how wonderful he is.

Ditto. I've seen a lot of pics of Beirut and Lebanon and it's really dreamy land.

Especially before the civil war Beirut was called Paris of the Meadle East.:wub2: But people still suffer there for the unhappy political circumstances.

And I'm agreed with you here: Mika's treatment of paps and journalists of all kinds is so clever and polite. It shows his best features as a human being IMO.

Archived