Alan McGee: "Mika should have been shot at birth"

marian538

Isn't that an old article. I barely remember some comments like that way back. Either way, NO ONE should say that about MIKA! If he wasn't born, I would probably be stuck somewhere...still searching for him...to be born. Thank God!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The former Creation Records boss

I believe that "former" is the operative word here.

believes that The Brits should be axed altogether,

Why? It's the only televised musical award show we have.

Casting his eye over the nominees for this year's Brit Awards, he blasted to the Daily Record:

For some reason, this makes me think he is a very irritable man. "Let's see...Lady GaGa...Dizzee Rascal?...MICHAEL BUBLE?! MCGEE ANGRY! MCGEE SMAAAAASH!

”They should get rid of the Brits and start again with 20 music journalists who actually care about music.

People actually do care about music, y'know.

“If this is what the British music industry has to offer, we should close down the recording studios now because it is so sad.

You seem like the sort of person who would have a cat put down for having worms, or some other treatable ailment.

It has never been worse apart from the 1950s but at least then they had Elvis.”

My Grandma will be wanting a word with you.

“John Lennon is probably firing bullets from another dimension as we speak. Just give in Paul.

No, love. John Lennon wasn't firing the gun, he was being shot by it. And why would he want to kill his old colleague? I know that Noughties McCartney may not be as good as Sixties McCartney, but it's not terrible. Show some respect.

“Music should be like football. Once you turn 40 you should become a manager or get lost.”

So, by your logic, the lead singer of Elbow is going to have to sod off in four years? That sucks.

And that comment sounds quite ageist.

However, he did reserve some kind words for some Brit nominees

Oh my God, really?!

Lily Allen is a good pop star.

Even though most of her old material consists of whining.

But Pixie Lott, I mean, for God’s sake.

EXPLAIN, MR MCGEE, EXPLAIN! (Taken from Nostalgia Critic.)

Mika should have been shot at birth, and while we’re at it, we should shoot JLS.”

It's a free country. You can't shoot someone for not being the best singer/songwriter/pop group EVAR. And the mental image of someone holding a gun to a newborn baby's head is actually quite disturbing, no matter how impersonal you wanted the comment to be.

By the way, a mob of teenage girls in JLS hoodies called. They also want a chat.

Seriously though, this guy is quite morbid and may have a thing with guns. Plus, not wanting to sound incredibly shallow, but have you SEEN his mugshot?

The best thing to do with this thread is just ignore it and let it sink to the bottom, where the sun don't shine.

Don't give the stupid idiot the satisfaction of having this thread active.

Mika is a legend!

quite...I can't believe this thread is still alive... :boxed:

Archived