The interviewer ask him how he sings like that, and he said that eveyone can do it, Mika said, stand up, I'll show you, and then ....:biggrin2:

:naughty: I love that guy :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who, Pablo Motos?? He's awesome, his interview with Mika is one of the best I've ever seen in his show and I see it every night, monday to Thursday...

ooh, is the show always that crazy?? with the inventions and stuff??

i liked that :wub2::teehee:

who, Pablo Motos?? He's awesome, his interview with Mika is one of the best I've ever seen in his show and I see it every night, monday to Thursday...

No, Mika :aah::roftl:

I love it how he reacts on things. People say it's only possible to sing like that if you .. (don't know how to put it :aah:) and then when someone asks he just gives a reaction like that and does what everyone thinks .. You know? I'm so not making sense, but that's why I love that guy :aah::roftl:

16848_1277145581511_1616132717_7175.jpg

:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

my sister post it on my facebook page, my advanced birthday present

Very nice present :biggrin2:

(I have 5 of those :teehee: In theory that is :aah: )

No, Mika :aah::roftl:

I love it how he reacts on things. People say it's only possible to sing like that if you .. (don't know how to put it :aah:) and then when someone asks he just gives a reaction like that and does what everyone thinks .. You know? I'm so not making sense, but that's why I love that guy :aah::roftl:

oh, sure, Mika loves to do mad things and that show is all so mad, guess he was very comfortable...:naughty:

Don't worry, I think is cos where she bought them they pint them in front of you, and in that store are all like that, I went to Beyoncé's last year and they have a pic too

Oh I see! Mines are just plain simple

IMG_5284.jpg

Had to take a picture, was so so excited that day LOL.:teehee:

Archived