• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes ... some do ... don't they :aah:

God ... I love that vid .... haven't watched it in awhile :boing:

:wub2:

Uhu :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

And me neither, it's still in my favourites tho, hope it'll never go away :teehee::aah:

I can't tell how much I love his Sweet Dreams cover, it's so hot! He's so sexy :drool:

That video at least is :naughty:

I loved his Just Can't Get Enough cover too .. especially at Werchter.. So :boing: And so nice! :biggrin2:

I do love this thread...:wub2::wub2:

I can't live without it anymore... :D

Love you all for giving me so many pics! :mf_lustslow:

Even if...I'm going to be completely nuts soon... :teehee:

p.s. I love this pic...it's sooo fun...and...dunno...colorful? happy? I really don't know...but it is lovely indeed...

ssit.jpg

That video at least is :naughty:

I loved his Just Can't Get Enough cover too .. especially at Werchter.. So :boing: And so nice! :biggrin2:

I love all his Sweet Dreams covers, it's actually my favourite cover because of the energy of the song, I mean, its rythm itself is sexy and sung by Mika it's just perfect, you should have a look at me while listening to it, specially watching it :naughty:

I've had that in my sig for quite a while :naughty: People were watching that over and over and over too... :aah::roftl:

*sigh* I'd love to know how to make siggys like that :teehee: im just too slow to figure it out :roftl:

I'd put both Sweet Dreams covers side to side and just watch it all day :lmfao:

I love all his Sweet Dreams covers, it's actually my favourite cover because of the energy of the song, I mean, its rythm itself is sexy and sung by Mika it's just perfect, you should have a look at me while listening to it, specially watching it :naughty:

Have you seen the JCGE-one? Very nice energy too :naughty:

(the Werchter one that is, in Amsterdam it wasn't the same :boxed: No idea why :aah:)

Have you seen the JCGE-one? Very nice energy too :naughty:

(the Werchter one that is, in Amsterdam it wasn't the same :boxed: No idea why :aah:)

130-border.jpg

131-border.jpg

132-border.jpg

133-border.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I have no idea why either ... nowt to do with bare chest or falling down trousers ... nope .... not that reason :boing:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I have no idea why either ... nowt to do with bare chest or falling down trousers ... nope .... not that reason :boing:

I refuse to say that was the reason! :aah:

I don't know .. Werchter was totally different then Amsterdam .. The whole new-tour-glad-to-be-back-i'll-take-my-shirt-off-because-it-pours-rain-because-that's-fun kinda attitude I think :teehee::aah:

134-border.jpg

135-border.jpg

136-border.jpg

I refuse to say that was the reason! :aah:

I don't know .. Werchter was totally different then Amsterdam .. The whole new-tour-glad-to-be-back-i'll-take-my-shirt-off-because-it-pours-rain-because-that's-fun kinda attitude I think :teehee::aah:

134-border.jpg

135-border.jpg

136-border.jpg

You can refuse to say or admit it ... doesn't mean it's not true though ... Werchter ... was just .... sexy .... :wub2:

You can refuse to say or admit it ... doesn't mean it's not true though ... Werchter ... was just .... sexy .... :wub2:

Just a bit :aah:

And that was my first gig .. :aah::roftl:

he LOVES to show his boxers :wink2:

Yeah, but not that much as there, I'm sure :aah:

139-border.jpg

140-border.jpg

Archived