Hmmmmmmmmmmm I have no idea why either ... nowt to do with bare chest or falling down trousers ... nope .... not that reason :boing:

Of course that add points :wink2:

he LOVES to show his boxers :wink2:

No, no, those aren't boxers, he doesn't wear boxers for his shows, he says it's too much fabric, those are for his private life :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I downloaded the vid and put it on my mp4 player. It's still there :wub2:

JCGE49-border.jpg

Amazing :aah:

But it's not my most popular vid :no:

That's another one, by far! :aah:

What's this? :shocked: Like... thread 32 for these AWESOME piccies?! OMG, I so won't be able to page through all the previous ones, but that fact makes me wanna scream, 'cos I checked nr. 31 almost all the way through, and what do I find? Another thread opened already! Grr.:biggrin2:

Not to mention I clicked save like crazy in the last two hours (yes, it takes that long to read (read::drool:) it all), now my new folder named MIKA is one big mumbo-jumbo of half-naked and not so naked pics. (I should make a subfolder for the h-n. ones:naughty:)

One question ladies (and gentlemen? No idea, but wouldn't want to leave anyone out:aah:):

On page 73 of Mikagasmics P. 31 there's a photoshoot(Paper September 2009) with a bit of an article about him, in which the author (Paul underwood) says Mika is "... hanging out with Ian McKellen...". Is this for realz?

One question ladies (and gentlemen? No idea, but wouldn't want to leave anyone out:aah:):

On page 73 of Mikagasmics P. 31 there's a photoshoot(Paper September 2009) with a bit of an article about him, in which the author (Paul underwood) says Mika is "... hanging out with Ian McKellen...". Is this for realz?

What exactly? That he's hanging out with him? Well, there are pics, so yeah .. I guess.. :aah:

(and the gentlemen-thing you said is perfect, Mika's here you know :naughty::wink2:)

What's your most popular one then :blink:

That's what I want to know too. :naughty:

GK19-border.jpg

For some reason (NO idea why) ... Blue Eyes @ Concertgebouw ... At the moment 171,913 views! :aah: (JCGE not even 10.000 :boxed:)

as always I'm late...:sneaky2: ...but

HAPPY MIKAGASMIC 32nd PAAART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boing::boing::boing::boing:

k3sozn.jpg

bzccn.jpg

2ptzc02.jpg

and my favourite because Mika with glasses looks like a GRANDFATHER!!:lmfao: it's soo funny!:roftl:

2j5bfps.jpg

as always I'm late...:sneaky2: ...but

HAPPY MIKAGASMIC 32nd PAAART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boing :boing :boing :boing

k3sozn.jpg

bzccn.jpg

2ptzc02.jpg

and my favourite because Mika with glasses looks like a GRANDFATHER!!:lmfao: it's soo funny!:roftl:

2j5bfps.jpg

:bye:

:shocked:

We were just saying in another thread how cute he looks with those :aah: A grandfather? :blink::lmfao:

What exactly? That he's hanging out with him? Well, there are pics, so yeah .. I guess.. :aah:

(and the gentlemen-thing you said is perfect, Mika's here you know :naughty::wink2:)

For some reason (NO idea why) ... Blue Eyes @ Concertgebouw ... At the moment 171,913 views! :aah: (JCGE not even 10.000 :boxed:)

20r7pc3.jpg:wub2:

That's because I downloaded it, instead of watching it online. :roftl:

What's this? :shocked: Like... thread 32 for these AWESOME piccies?! OMG, I so won't be able to page through all the previous ones, but that fact makes me wanna scream, 'cos I checked nr. 31 almost all the way through, and what do I find? Another thread opened already! Grr.:biggrin2:

Not to mention I clicked save like crazy in the last two hours (yes, it takes that long to read (read::drool:) it all), now my new folder named MIKA is one big mumbo-jumbo of half-naked and not so naked pics. (I should make a subfolder for the h-n. ones:naughty:)

they are here

TheSunsgay-o-meter-1.jpg

:naughty:

2j5bfps.jpg

:bye:

:shocked:

We were just saying in another thread how cute he looks with those :aah: A grandfather? :blink::lmfao:

I think he looks adorable with those glasses. :wub2:

they are here

TheSunsgay-o-meter-1.jpg

:naughty:

Thanks!

Wow, are you fast - I mean, all of you who replied. It"s just awesome, that two of my most favorite people know each other! (Though sadly I don't know either of them. Life's unfair.:roftl:)

Hate to sound pushy, but I'm crap at trying to find ANYTHING on this forum, dunno why, so if anyone has a link that would take me to a place where I could read more about that binge? *puppyeyes*

Archived