LilStar

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEY!! =D i wanna be part of it!!! please let me in!! count with me :biggrin2::biggrin2: great thread! I have been looking for it!:thumb_yello:

ok!! :thumb_yello: youre number 13.. arent u number 13 in the lashes thread also??:roftl:

thank you :huglove:

youre welcome :huglove:

Please, please, please add me!

Didn't really think much of his nose until I saw him for the first time in real life. His nose is perfect ... his skin is just beautiful :wub2:

I've been looking for this pic of his nose for a while ... I think it was after one of the gigs in France 2008. It's in the middle of the day, and he's wearing this thin white shirt (no collar), and he's holding his neck and smiling. It was obviously when he was meeting fans, and it's really close up on his face ...

...and his nose looks sexy. :aah:

Please, please, please add me!

Didn't really think much of his nose until I saw him for the first time in real life. His nose is perfect ... his skin is just beautiful :wub2:

I've been looking for this pic of his nose for a while ... I think it was after one of the gigs in France 2008. It's in the middle of the day, and he's wearing this thin white shirt (no collar), and he's holding his neck and smiling. It was obviously when he was meeting fans, and it's really close up on his face ...

...and his nose looks sexy. :aah:

added you!! I'm glad this thread has alot of fans :wub2:

I'll tru to find the pic youre talking about...

e83cbe9f2f25e368e68a33fa60d9480e.jpg

DIES!!!!! :swoon:

IMO all Mika is sexy but my opinion is not very objective...:naughty:

agreed :wub2::teehee: