• Last Reply
Guest mostesstwinky

*waits some more*:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: are there spicies on the popcorn? O.o

it looks like seasoning!

now i am craving popcorn.

bitch:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

She was drunk, :rolls_eyes: BUT STILL.

not cool. I went up to her after and was like "HAVE FUN TALKING TO *insert name here*" and she said "I talked about you :cheerful_h4h:" She said she just said "I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIIIKES YOUUU." but she only knew me, and my two friends, one of which is his cousin...and I'm the one who talks to him on facebook, so hmm I wonder who i could be...:naughty: fml.

not cool. I went up to her after and was like "HAVE FUN TALKING TO *insert name here*" and she said "I talked about you :cheerful_h4h:" She said she just said "I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIIIKES YOUUU." but she only knew me, and my two friends, one of which is his cousin...and I'm the one who talks to him on facebook, so hmm I wonder who i could be...:naughty: fml.

That's understandable:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: have you talked to him since?

Still upset about that, eh? :naughty:

You're not on MSN :sneaky2:

Archived