mikasounds: My flight from Paris to Amsterdam got canceled but managed to catch a train and have just arrived. Liking forward to the gig tonight.

:teehee: he was already liking it before it started. :naughty:

:no:

No mocking Da Mastah's typos when he's sick, poor boy...:mf_rosetinted:

He must have read your post, for he seems like erased it. Or it is just me who doesn't see this tweet?

He deleted it, why???:blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He must have read your post, for he seems like erased it. Or it is just me who doesn't see this tweet?

He didn't, I can still see it:

My flight from Paris to Amsterdam got canceled but managed to catch a train and have just arrived. Liking forward to the gig tonight.

2:15 PM Dec 17th, 2009 from Tweetie

He didn't, I can still see it:

My flight from Paris to Amsterdam got canceled but managed to catch a train and have just arrived. Liking forward to the gig tonight.

2:15 PM Dec 17th, 2009 from Tweetie

The last twit from Mika is the Coke one in my twittah...:boxed:

The last twit from Mika is the Coke one in my twittah...:boxed:

That tweet everyone is quoting about Paris/Amsterdam is from last year. The Coke one is the latest. :wink2:

And I agree with Suzie about the plural thing. It is especially common to use it in this context about charity revenue.

That tweet everyone is quoting about Paris/Amsterdam is from last year. The Coke one is the latest. :wink2:

Ah, dumb me, didn't even take notice on the year..:naughty:

Was wondering wot was he going to do to Amsdam when he should be in Manchester, but what do i know, uh?:roftl:

Do i have to read it all back or anyone explains why they are posting mika's last years twit?

:blink:

:biggrin2:

you can and should use money in plural, like you can say peoples as well in particular cases...:wink2: You use moneys when you mean specific sums of money.

..and you can write it with either y (moneys) or ie (monies)

I'm not convinced you should write it with a y (and haven't noticed it) but the plural is certainly correct

i still liked the "shoe up and say mikadounds" one best. :naughty: and i bet that was not because he can't spell but because he wrote it in a hurry. :bleh:

and about the "your", he probably only does that to save space because he has only 140 characters for a tweet. :mf_rosetinted:

i still liked the "shoe up and say mikadounds" one best. :naughty: and i bet that was not because he can't spell but because he wrote it in a hurry. :bleh:

and about the "your", he probably only does that to save space because he has only 140 characters for a tweet. :mf_rosetinted:

Mikadounds...:naughty::naughty:

It's not his fault the d is so close to the s at the keyboard, uh?:teehee:

Mikadounds...:naughty::naughty:

It's not his fault the d is so close to the s at the keyboard, uh?:teehee:

well, some key HAS to be close to the s... dunno if it had been better if it had been the w, p or f. :lmfao:

CatFitton Ha! Mika caught me marking papers and laughed at the kid who plagiarized his coursework. Busted.

about 1 hours ago from TweetDeck

plagiarized his coursework? huh? :blink: mika's coursework? the kids' coursework? what's a coursework anyway? :blink:

i hate my lack in english skills! :aah:

plagiarized his coursework? huh? :blink: mika's coursework? the kids' coursework? what's a coursework anyway? :blink:

Home work ? like after school your given projects to do "course work" , assignment .. university course work .. projects etc

Something along those lines:biggrin2:

She means the kid plagiarized in order to complete his coursework...which as FD said is his homework or assignment or whatever she was marking.

Home work ? like after school your given projects to do "course work" , assignment .. university course work .. projects etc

Something along those lines:biggrin2:

She means the kid plagiarized in order to complete his coursework...which as FD said is his homework or assignment or whatever she was marking.

ah, thanx. :thumb_yello: so mika found that funny, huh? :blink: well, at least that kid can say now that he/she made mika laugh. :lmfao:

Yeah, totally agree :naughty:

Archived