• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Hannah! :bye: How are you? :wub2:

I'm good.... just woke up like 30 minutes ago!! You guys are always talking like crazy while I sleep.... I do not like the time difference!!

Hi!!

haven't see you for a long time :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

hahaha well it is because you are about 8 hours ahead of me :-\

sorry :wink2: it's because I see you've been here for a long time, ok, any volunteer??!!

I'll do next!!:biggrin2:

I don't actually get what you mean...:blink:

Let's just say we were talking about the gig yesterday & Roxane posted d/l links for tiibet's vids, Kat has two guinea pigs at her place, Ant has one :naughty: And Kat's going to do an audition for YMT in 2 days :boing:

Marian and me figured the aim thingie out...and more random stuff...I think Valentine's Day greetings were in the last ten pages too :naughty:

sorry :wink2: it's because I see you've been here for a long time, ok, any volunteer??!!

I'll do next!!:biggrin2:

Haha I would but I missed a lot!

Ok, add anything I didn't write:

Kat and DoodleMaster both have two guinea pigs at home, both Marian and laymay are born in 1980, which is apparently the good years, Kat has gone to dinner, doodlemaster keeps logging on and saying hi but leaves very soon (but from now on im staying!) and there has been a lot of video watching happening from the new tour.

There!

Of course!

Right now:

eh eh ~ lady gaga

[cherry cherry boom boom]

:original:

I knew it! :biggrin2:

lol don't know that song...but I think I prefer it like that :teehee:

I'm good.... just woke up like 30 minutes ago!! You guys are always talking like crazy while I sleep.... I do not like the time difference!!

hahaha well it is because you are about 8 hours ahead of me :-\

I don't like it either! I wish I could live in a time zone like 2 hours back, that would be perfect :naughty:

Let's just say we were talking about the gig yesterday & Roxane posted d/l links for tiibet's vids, Kat has two guinea pigs at her place, Ant has one :naughty: And Kat's going to do an audition for YMT in 2 days :boing:

Marian and me figured the aim thingie out...and more random stuff...I think Valentine's Day greetings were in the last ten pages too :naughty:

and Marian got a Valentine's gift!!:mf_lustslow:

you miss that :mf_rosetinted:

Kat and DoodleMaster both have two guinea pigs at home, both Marian and laymay are born in 1980, which is apparently the good years, Kat has gone to dinner, doodlemaster keeps logging on and saying hi but leaves very soon (but from now on im staying!) and there has been a lot of video watching happening from the new tour.

There!

:yay:

I have two guinea pigs!!

Woopsy I did one too! Haha all the better for whoever will be reading them!

There!

and Marian got a Valentine's gift!!!! :mf_lustslow:

you miss that :mf_rosetinted:

There!

nice summaries :biggrin2:

I knew it! :biggrin2:

lol don't know that song...but I think I prefer it like that :teehee:

I don't like it either! I wish I could live in a time zone like 2 hours back, that would be perfect :naughty:

It is a very good song, and I ORDER you to check out this instant!

I like my timezone!