• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow that's so cool , there's no such thing like summer camps over here :sneaky2: hope you get in, and you have planned a song if you get in, or they'll tell you what to sing during summer camp?

they'll give u a song cos you don't need to prepare anything beforehand :biggrin2: which is great for me cos i don't need to remember anything :naughty:

We need a summary!!

Every ten pages!!

Come on MissPie!! your homework today!!ok??

I'm fine, got a Valentine's gift, an orchid!! awwwwww:wu b2:

and you??

I'm Kathy! :lmfao:

Hmm... so everyone's wishing each other happy Valentine's day, Kat's going to have a YMT audition, I'm trying to catch up on all the show stuff from yesterday, and basically random stuff :mf_rosetinted: Thing is, I never remember what exactly was going on in those exactly ten pages :aah::roftl:

Wow :boing::thumb_yello: I didn't, but oh well! :biggrin2:

When i left last night it was just a 6 pages thread, now this is like the 20th page, definately people talks a lot over here :roftl: when i log on i have to say hi 'cause i just can't keep it up with you girls :boxed:.

Wow that's so cool , there's no such thing like summer camps over here :sneaky2: hope you get in, and you have planned a song if you get in, or they'll tell you what to sing during summer camp?

I know, we're going pretty fast! :teehee: the boys are going to have a lot to read too :naughty:

I'm Kathy! :lmfao:

Hmm... so everyone's wishing each other happy Valentine's day, Kat's going to have a YMT audition, I'm trying to catch up on all the show stuff from yesterday, and basically random stuff :mf_rosetinted: Thing is, I never remember what exactly was going on in those exactly ten pages :aah::roftl:

perfect :thumb_yello:, thanks!!!

perfect :thumb_yello:, thanks!!!

welcome :pinkbow:

I'm fine and you ? :biggrin2:

Hey! will any of you see mika during this upcoming tour? ( or you just have to wait for him for another year like me? :roftl:)

have you seen my message to you? :blink:

thank you girlz, I feel so proud of been a bunny:wub2: I have to share my happiness and let the DDs know who I am, whazzzup!!! :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2::thumb_yello: Me's a proud bunny too :pinkbow: I think I need a photoshop with Mika wearing bunny ears...:teehee:

have you seen my message to you? :blink:

Was it the one where you said that the boys will have to read a lot of pages? 'cause i just read that one :roftl: you are going too fast for me hahaha. But now i'm getting faster so prepared yourself :mf_rosetinted:

Was it the one where you said that the boys will have to read a lot of pages? 'cause i just read that one :roftl: you are going too fast for me hahaha. But now i'm getting faster so prepared yourself :mf_rosetinted:

ooh yeah...I actually can't keep up with myself :lmfao:

Do it!!! We can tell everyone where you are! Or you can do it once your Internet is cut :dunno:

When my net is cut :biggrin2: