• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooh, hi!! :bye:!!!

Well, you're leaving, bye :bye:

HELLO! i don't think i know you but HI! :bye::biggrin2:

Hello! nice to meet you :biggrin2: , how are you?

funny, I thought I'd posted an answer to you :blink: sorry! :huglove:

How are you doing??

Hi , it was your imagination :boxed: , i'm fine haha i just woked up :naughty: and how are you??

I really have problems with this multiquoting thing

Well, you're leaving, bye :bye:

Hello! nice to meet you :biggrin2: , how are you?

Hi , it was your imagination :boxed: , i'm fine haha i just woked up :naughty: and how are you??

I really have problems with this multiquoting thing

lol I know I typed something to you! it must have got lost in all those tabs :aah:

that's the spirit :naughty:

I'm doing great! :boing: Multitasking makes me hyper, and I've had a GOOD day so far! :boing:

:lmfao: i answered that question in the other thread :roftl:

I know..:thumb_yello:

lol I know I typed something to you! it must have got lost in all those tabs :aah:

that's the spirit :naughty:

I'm doing great! :boing: Multitasking makes me hyper, and I've had a GOOD day so far! :boing:

I know..:thumb_yello:

Now i think i finally got how to do it right :naughty:, i've done nothing today :roftl: i got up and then turned this thing on :mf_rosetinted:.

nice to meet you too! i'm Kat :bye: i'm great thanks, how you? :biggrin2:

I'm Victoria and i'm fine :thumb_yello: , are you excited about the audition?

Now i think i finally got how to do it right :naughty:, i've done nothing today :roftl: i got up and then turned this thing on :mf_rosetinted:.

I so often do the same! :roftl::aah:

was talking to people here in the morning, then had to go for some 5 hours, then came back...there's so much to catch up to and so many people to talk to after all :aah::naughty:

:biggrin2: i'm excited and nervous cos i won't know anyone and i have to sing in front of people :teehee: the last time i did that in front of a lot of people was when i was 9 :naughty:

And where is it the audition?, you'll be great just relax :thumb_yello: you're auditioning for a single musical or the theatre in general?

And where is it the audition?, you'll be great just relax :thumb_yello: you're auditioning for a single musical or the theatre in general?

it's not too far away at a Peformance college. yeah, as long as i relax i'll be okay... and i've talked t some people on the webpage forum who say everyone's really friendly :biggrin2: well, it's kinda an audition where if you get in then it's a 2 week summer school where you rehearse a performance for the end of the 2 weeks which you show to an audience and the it's recorded and you get a copy on DVD :biggrin2: it's expensive though :boxed: but there's a companion thing which helps you pay for it :biggrin2:

Marian! :boing: Ant! :boing: Glad to see you back! :huglove: How are you? Well Ant, we've already talked actually, right? :roftl:

We need a summary!!

Every ten pages!!

Come on MissPie!! your homework today!!ok??

I'm fine, got a Valentine's gift, an orchid!! awwwwww:wub2:

and you??

I so often do the same! :roftl::aah:

was talking to people here in the morning, then had to go for some 5 hours, then came back...there's so much to catch up to and so many people to talk to after all :aah::naughty:

When i left last night it was just a 6 pages thread, now this is like the 20th page, definately people talks a lot over here :roftl: when i log on i have to say hi 'cause i just can't keep it up with you girls :boxed:.

it's not too far away at a Peformance college. yeah, as long as i relax i'll be okay... and i've talked t some people on the webpage forum who say everyone's really friendly :biggrin2: well, it's kinda an audition where if you get in then it's a 2 week summer school where you rehearse a performance for the end of the 2 weeks which you show to an audience and the it's recorded and you get a copy on DVD :biggrin2: it's expensive though :boxed: but there's a companion thing which helps you pay for it :biggrin2:

Wow that's so cool , there's no such thing like summer camps over here :sneaky2: hope you get in, and you have planned a song if you get in, or they'll tell you what to sing during summer camp?