10 pages summary *this one is for you boys*<33

So, Jonah had a stroke when he was talking with Marian, and also Hannah by AIM *sorry buddy*

Marian get scared *really* so did Hannah

ALL THE BUNNIES SEEMS DIDN'T NOTICE *I'm a bit angry bunnies:sneaky2:*

Then Mike came, and told us about his stroke

All the bunnies feel bad, pray, and good vibes to our dear coloful bunny #8 *Jonah*

More news at 4pm, JONAH WOKE UP *good bunny* but he is not that good yet, couldn't move right side, reading difficulties.

Sorry, Kathy made a beautiful thread "get well soon", and MFCers respond*I'm surprised, sorry:mf_rosetinted:*

Moses keeps us updated about news, he is a good newbie bunny:thumb_yello:

And all the bunnies are worried, a bit happy, but worried and MISS JONAH AND MIKE

I think that's all *love you boys:wink2:*

PS: A lot of bunnies got AIM, that's scary :mf_rosetinted:

PS2: Keti is ill, fever and cough*I donno how to say it in english* *TOS, a ha a ha a ha, bad mood*, she is worried about Jonah, and send him all her love

PS3: Leo *Jonah's BFF* is gonna join bunnies, Jonah told Marian about him on saturday, *he is a nice guy*

Edited by marian538

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Jonah had a stroke when he was talking with Marian *sorry buddy*

Marian get scared *really*

All the bunnies feel bad, pray, and good vibes to our dear coloful bunny #8 *Jonah*

More news at 4pm, JONAH WOKE UP *good bunny* but he is not that good yet, couldn't move right side, reading difficulties.

Sorry, Kathy made a beautiful thread "get well soon", and MFCers respond*I'm surprised, sorry:mf_rosetinted:*

And all the bunnies are worried, a bit happy, but worried and MISS JONAH AND MIKE

He was talking to you at the time?? omg... but you didn't actually tell us, did you? :blink:

So, Jonah had a stroke when he was talking with Marian *sorry buddy*

Marian get scared *really*

He was talking to me also marian when he was trying to sign off and was having the beginning stages of it .... As long as you dont think its your fault anymore!!!

YES, and I just wanted to die in that moment, donno what to do, can't go to London, have to go to work, but I need to know how he was, I didn't work at all, my friend Rocio *collegue* found me crying , had a cry attack at my office *work*, nearly couldn't breath...

I supposed he was talking to you too... I'm sorry Hannah :boxed:

he was on the phone with me... i've been on the phone before when he's stroked out. it's scary when you hear him getting worse and there's nothing you can but wait for someone to get to him. but he's so strong. he wouldn't stop talking. i'd be crying like a little baby and he would say "you need to talk to me. you can't cry."

YES, and I just wanted to die in that moment, donno what to do, can't go to London, have to go to work, but I need to know how he was, I didn't work at all, my friend Rocio *collegue* found me crying , had a cry attack at my office *work*, nearly couldn't breath...

I supposed he was talking to you too... I'm sorry Hannah :boxed:

I can imagine it was horrible for you, not being able to do anything :boxed: I would probably have been the same :huglove:

he was on the phone with me... i've been on the phone before when he's stroked out. it's scary when you hear him getting worse and there's nothing you can but wait for someone to get to him. but he's so strong. he wouldn't stop talking. i'd be crying like a little baby and he would say "you need to talk to me. you can't cry."

oww :boxed: seems it was lucky though, Mike said he called him, right? so it was good people did know...

yeah, but it was bad cuz moses was there in the house and when jonah tried to call him his phone was off. so jonah called mike who was on his way to the airport, and he had to turn around. took at least 30 minutes for mike to get back. i would ask "is he there yet? whens he getting there? its been 20 minutes..."

yeah, but it was bad cuz moses was there in the house and when jonah tried to call him his phone was off. so jonah called mike who was on his way to the airport, and he had to turn around. took at least 30 minutes for mike to get back. i would ask "is he there yet? whens he getting there? its been 20 minutes..."

ooh i see...:boxed: well it did work out thank god...

sorry!!:shocked: I didn't knew that, I just updated what I know on bunnies, I felt the same...but you worse...sorry

yes, it did all work out! lol when moses got to the hospital, jonah was like "why was your phone off?" and i think moses prolly said something like "how often do you have strokes?" and jonah's like "often! it happens often! always have your phone on!" it was cute, cuz jonah's all laughing. and obviously moses was upset that he didn't know that was happening then.

yes, it did all work out! lol when moses got to the hospital, jonah was like "why was your phone off?" and i think moses prolly said something like "how often do you have strokes?" and jonah's like "often! it happens often! always have your phone on!" it was cute, cuz jonah's all laughing. and obviously moses was upset that he didn't know that was happening then.

Jonah:wub2:

haha aww :wub2: yeah...:aah:

Guest mostesstwinky

i felt horrible! i still feel horrible! i almost wish he had tried walking so i could of at least got woken up by the thud! something! i woke up so confused!

he's so silly. when he had his last major stroke in december 08, i was on the phone with him everynight, and on those drugs, lol. he really is feisty like moses said! oh he's been so mean to some of the nurses. i'd be like "jonah that was REALLY mean. you didn't need to be that bad." and he would usually say "i didn't know i was being that bad" lol.

oh lordy, and so many times he DEFIES the nurses and drs. he doesn't care what's "best" for him. jonah knows whats best for him. and he will do whatever he wants. lol. oh we had so many fights over that!

He was talking to me also marian when he was trying to sign off and was having the beginning stages of it .... As long as you dont think its your fault anymore!!!

sorry, it's cause I didn't know what was happening, didn't know if he just misses Mike, or I said something wrong and he get depressed, and then I thought in something worse...and I was right

i felt horrible! i still feel horrible! i almost wish he had tried walking so i could of at least got woken up by the thud! something! i woke up so confused!

lol i was yelling when jonah told me your phone was off. and he's like "i can try walking to his room.." and i'm like "it's upstairs? NO WAIT DO NOT GET UP" lol.

Guest mostesstwinky
lol i was yelling when jonah told me your phone was off. and he's like "i can try walking to his room.." and i'm like "it's upstairs? NO WAIT DO NOT GET UP" lol.

his trying to get up the stairs would have definitely woken me!!