I can do it too, would be fun!

But I don't think one of the guys should be the one getting the responsibility to put it all together, they could rather get the job to bring it to him at the hospital... or?

soory, I haven't read your post do it J :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stupid me don't understand what you mean :teehee:

Do you think it's stupid that one of us do it, or do you think that's ok, because it's better than sending it around the world? Or am I totally wrong?

I think it's better one do all, it's a hard work, but I don't trust spanish post office to much...:mf_rosetinted:

stupid me don't understand what you mean :teehee:

Do you think it's stupid that one of us do it, or do you think that's ok, because it's better than sending it around the world? Or am I totally wrong?

ey, you're not stupid :sneaky2:

It's both an idea...so no you're not wrong...atm I do think it's better one of the guys puts it together, looking at how everyone wants the job now :naughty:

OK, here is what I think is the best thing to do!

We need one person (which I think shouldn't be one of Jonah's nearest friend, since they definitively has enough to do/think about) which gets the responsibility to put it all together. It should be a creative person so the book gets awesome put together and which is not afraid to use a little money to make it (buy the book to put it in etc.)

Everyone which wants to send anything to Jonah, will send whatever they wants to give him/have in the book to the responsible person, and you can make it look like whatever you want it to! The responsible one, puts it all together and send it to some of the guys which is with Jonah, so they can give it to him, when they gets it!

Or does someone else got a better idea? :huglove:

OK, here is what I think is the best thing to do!

We need one person (which I think shouldn't be one of Jonah's nearest friend, since they definitively has enough to do/think about) which gets the responsibility to put it all together. It should be a creative person so the book gets awesome put together and which is not afraid to use a little money to make it (buy the book to put it in etc.)

Everyone which wants to send anything to Jonah, will send whatever they wants to give him/have in the book to the responsible person, and you can make it look like whatever you want it to! The responsible one, puts it all together and send it to some of the guys which is with Jonah, so they can give it to him, when they gets it!

Or does someone else got a better idea? :huglove:

Ok I approve :naughty::thumb_yello: I'd do it...:wink2:

nooo...I don't wanna fight *only DDs :mf_rosetinted:, remmeber? :naughty:, sorry:teehee:*, I don't wanna be volunteer, I suggest J to do it :thumb_yello:

awww... I would love to do it, but if someone else wants to do it more than me, their allowed to... As long as Jonah gets it I'm ok! And it doesn't matter who's putting it together, it's gonna be from all of us, not only that person putting it together!