awww... I would love to do it, but if someone else wants to do it more than me, their allowed to... As long as Jonah gets it I'm ok! And it doesn't matter who's putting it together, it's gonna be from all of us, not only that person putting it together!

right...now we need to figure out who wants to do it the most :lmfao:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you :huglove: I know, I just had this feeling inside me and I nedded to take it out, and I don't want to worry my parents*I'm in their place today, coz I don't wanna sleep alone* but they are not stupid and see ma face, not poker I promese...I know he's gonna be ok soon, he's a superman...:boxed:

I read somewhere that sami talked to him on the phone, so he's getting better...

and he 's so nice, you see!!, he's that bad and told Shine that want Keti to get well soon, he is an angel.....

I miss him

Yeah, lovely angel he sent a message to Keti via sami. How sweet. Keti and me were melted. He will be with you bunnies soon, I feel that.:wub2:

ok, ten pages SUMMARY :wink2:

so, Marian finally get to sleep *thank God:naughty:*, and some others bunnies went to.

Keti is ill, no bunnies noticed...:sneaky2: *miss ya K*

Jonah had another stroke at 1:30am or so, we donno if he is awake...:boxed:

Leo join *yay*, he said in the good vibes thread that if we wanna know more about how¡s Jonah send him and email...

No more bunnies log in till the morning *in Europe, sorry*

Kathy and Jeanette log in, and talked about making a book for Jonah, for when he can read again *soon*

Marian logged in and say sorry, yesterday was hysterical coz she couldn't sleep, but today is ok... good vibes:thumb_yello:

Kathy have no idea what a scanner is:naughty: *nerd bunny:roftl:*, sorry just joking...

All the bunnies wanna be volunteers for fix up the book *Marian don't, don't wanna bunny fight for such stupid thing*

I think that's all, sorry if I miss somenthing...:wink2:

PS: *that's just for you ma german good fellaw* KATHY MADE AN AMAZING DRAW OF Mika:wub2: , AND IT'S AWESOME, YOU SHOULD GO ONE PAGE BACK TO SEE IT, YOU WONT REGRET...*donno if this is the word in english, no os arrepentireis, ya know??!! :blink:* :thumb_yello:

PS2: *I forgot, sorry, it happens to me sometimes* Marian had a dream about Jonah, he told her not to worry, he was ok. I miss you my american boy

Edited by marian538

Marian, do you want to do it?

If not you can be the one choosing who to get the responsibility, since you're the only one here now :wink2:

REALLY??!! :shocked: wow, thats a tough thing, I don't wanna dissappoint ma bunnies, if you all want me I'll do it :wink2:

ok, ten pages SUMMARY :wink2:

so, Marian finally get to sleep *thank God:naughty:*, and some others bunnies went to.

Keti is ill, no bunnies noticed...:sneaky2: *miss ya K*

Jonah had another stroke at 1:30am or so, we donno if he is awake...:boxed:

Leo join *yay*, he said in the good vibes thread that if we wanna know more about how¡s Jonah send him and email...

No more bunnies log in till the morning *in Europe, sorry*

Kathy and Jeanette log in, and talked about making a book for Jonah, for when he can read again *soon*

Marian logged in and say sorry, yesterday was hysterical coz she couldn't sleep, but today is ok... good vibes:thumb_yello:

Kathy have no idea what a scanner is:naughty: *nerd bunny:roftl:*, sorry just joking...

All the bunnies wanna be volunteers for fix up the book *Marian don't, don't wanna bunny fight for such stupid thing*

I think that's all, sorry if I miss somenthing...:wink2:

i know very well what a scanner is, just for the record...i'm not stupid :aah:

yeah but i don't wanna miss anything...and it'll take some time, considering what a mess it is...:aah:

hahahaah :roftl:.

I understand, my bedroom is a leonera too, hahaha, is the only place in ma house that's a mess :naughty:

*maybe Freaud would say it means chicken problems:blink:, I'm scared now:blink:*

Edited by marian538