then I'll finish my studies :aah: can't believe it!

haha, I don't like it but I watch it every year :naughty:

oh, you're leaving already :sad: Chat soon hun! :wub2:

Actually, my sister's up to watching Eurovision today ... and as far as I know it IS today :blink: What were you watching then? :naughty:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi bunnies!!!!!! :biggrin2: long time no talk eh! How are you all?:huglove:

KETI!! :boing::boing: How have you been? :biggrin2:

Oh and I'm good thanks! Been obsessed with Star Trek, especially Mr Spock ... and my Internet connection's turned into a lottery :roftl::aah: BUT I'm doing fine - holidays and all :biggrin2::wub2:

KETI!! : boing::boing: How have you been? :biggrin2:

Oh and I'm good thanks! Been obsessed with Star Trek, especially Mr Spock ... and my Internet connection's turned into a lottery :roftl::aah: BUT I'm doing fine - holidays and all : biggrin2::wub2:

Hey there!!! I've been fine!! :biggrin2: busy with school and all though, but then again that's no news is it :aah:

Hahaha :roftl: oh lucky you, holidays :wub2: wishful thinking for me! I've still got 3 weeks till my summer holidays.

Oh shizz, gotta help with dinner :aah: Are you still gonna be online in an hour or so?

Keti...?

Ohhh OMG I'm so sorry, I had been online but been on the Eurovision thread :emot-sad: sorry :doh:

Actually, my sister's up to watching Eurovision today ... and as far as I know it IS today :blink: What were you watching then? :naughty:

the semi finals (or whatever it's called :aah:) ;)

Hey there!!! I've been fine!! :big grin2: busy with school and all though, but then again that's no news is it :aah:

Hahaha :rof tl: oh lucky you, holidays : wub2: wishful thinking for me! I've still got 3 weeks till my summer holidays.

Ohhh OMG I'm so sorry, I had been online but been on the Eurovision thread :emot- sad: sorry :D oh:

Aww :aah:

Haha but then we still have some 10 weeks till our summer holidays ... that's why we get a proper two weeks' holiday for Whitsun. :teehee:

Oh I didn't even know there was a Eurovision thread! :aah: It's alright! :huglove:

And we WOOON :yay:

the semi finals (or whatever it's called :aah:) ;)

ooooohh :doh:

I don't remember what happens when, so I wanted to know what happened until Chapter 5, where they are at that point.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the audio books..

no noone can