• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest cliffpat
awww, what a beutiful name, ANSEL, what does it mean??how old is he?? and the girlz?? sorry too much questions :teehee:

*refrains from answering for him and gushing about his nephew and nieces*

Guest cliffpat
awww, cute :blush-anim-cl:

yes!!

Awww thank you, I feel much better now! Hello everybunny!

good!! helloooo!!

and how is he??

he is excellent! he is on aim! :bounce: last night he was highly pissy about his hand but we got through that! and now we're celebrating valentines day on aim! yay!

yes!!

good!! helloooo!!

he is excellent! he is on aim! :bounce: last night he was highly pissy about his hand but we got through that! and now we're celebrating valentines day on aim! yay!

Awww that's good!

Aim is an instant messaging thing right? *feels stupid*

What happened to his hand?? :boxed:

Guest cliffpat
:fisch: *waits for Jonah's answer*

yes!! ansel is 1 and the girls are 7 months old. they were born on fathers day! how cute is that?!

ansel is named after the photographer ansel adams. his name is ansel eli moore. and the girls! avigayil georgia moore and deliylah anne more. <3333 avigayil, deliylah, and eli are all from the bible since moses' family has a tradition where everyone's name comes from the bible. and georgia is my mom's name and anne is their other's grandma's name! cute huh?

Guest cliffpat
Awww that's good!

Aim is an instant messaging thing right? *feels stupid*

What happened to his hand?? :boxed:

yes!! aol instant messenger!

he has trigger finger where his finger's lock up on him and he can't move them! and this happened right before his show he had last night!! so he was walking around with his hand all ****ed up! but he has surgery on it in april and he should be good then! but until then he's not a happy camper if that happens because he's a mass perfectionist!

he has trigger finger where his finger's lock up on him and he can't move them! and this happened right before his show he had last night!! so he was walking around with his hand all ****ed up! but he has surgery on it in april and he should be good then! but until then he's not a happy camper if that happens because he's a mass perfectionist!

Oh right! :blush-anim-cl:

Aawww, poor him :huglove:

Aahh, perfectionists *rolls eyes*

awww, that sucks!! send him my love :huglove:

yes!! ansel is 1 and the girls are 7 months old. they were born on fathers day! how cute is that?!

ansel is named after the photographer ansel adams. his name is ansel eli moore. and the girls! avigayil georgia moore and deliylah anne more. <3333 avigayil, deliylah, and eli are all from the bible since moses' family has a tradition where everyone's name comes from the bible. and georgia is my mom's name and anne is their other's grandma's name! cute huh?

awwwwww :tears:

i knooooow

5370_1222715166765_1195541121_30698948_756677_n.jpg

avigayil on the left and deliylah on the right.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub2: Iwant a baby bunny of my own

Guest cliffpat
Have they grown a lot since then?? (asuming that picture was taken very early on!)

yes they have but i don't have any recent photos