The NEO Thread

holysusie

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well i dont have an answer how can i choose?!! :aah::wink2:

Dont think its possible to choose... but if i should choose between those 3 guys it would be Bumblefoot... ive been a fan of him for 13 years and he is a friend of mine. Not only fb friend thingy... but friend as in sending bday and xmas card friend way and person chats... not a fan kinda chat like "can you please come to *this and there*", "i love *this and that* about you and your music" ect.

Dont think its possible to choose... but if i should choose between those 3 guys it would be Bumblefoot... ive been a fan of him for 13 years and he is a friend of mine. Not only fb friend thingy... but friend as in sending bday and xmas card friend way and person chats... not a fan kinda chat like "can you please come to *this and there*", "i love *this and that* about you and your music" ect.

Yeah i see how you could choose ive liked Mika for years but i like Neo alot and hes a brilliant singer so im not choosing :biggrin2:

sorry but look at him! :lmfao: in this superflower extra bomba gratis power girl - his teeth! what he makes with his face! sorry, but imo he's ugly.... :teehee:

ugly :blink:

412547.jpg

426977.jpg

7423_1216981475083_1545259905_58105.jpg

011neo_-7328_ren.jpg

01neo_-7489_v2.jpg

sorry but i dont agree!!!!

And he is one of the sweetest swedish guys ive ever shared a few words with!

:sneaky2:

He is tired of being compated to him...

Both curly hair and sings in falsetto... and only that does it!

I think he sounds kinda like prince too. Especially on "higher"

I've watched that video where he says that he's tired of that, and I, as a Mika fan, take that as an offense. The way he says it is so offensive. As if being compared with Mika was something terrible. He wishes he has half of what Mika has and all the love! I don't judge any of you for liking him, but I just think THAT (the tired thing) is just wrong.

sorry but look at him! :lmfao: in this superflower extra bomba gratis power girl - his teeth! what he makes with his face! sorry, but imo he's ugly.... :teehee:

theres nothing wrong with his teeth i like them :naughty: Anyway thats only my opinion! :thumb_yello:

I've watched that video where he says that he's tired of that, and I, as a Mika fan, take that as an offense. The way he says it is so offensive. As if being compared with Mika was something terrible. He wishes he has half of what Mika has and all the love! I don't judge any of you for liking him, but I just think THAT (the tired thing) is just wrong.

I guess you turned off the interview when he said that cos he said something else after too about Mika...

I dont see it offensive the times Mika has said that he is tired of getting compated to Mercury... i can understand em! And well Mika likes Freddie we know that and Neo looks up to Mika and i think thats a good thing too...

I guess you turned off the interview when he said that cos he said something else after too about Mika...

I dont see it offensive the times Mika has said that he is tired of getting compated to Mercury... i can understand em! And well Mika likes Freddie we know that and Neo looks up to Mika and i think thats a good thing too...

But after saying he's tired (Mika), he says that it's cause he can't be compared to Freddie because he's like genious and he is not as talented and won't be, he says that's an honour.

And I don't remember, I've heard that a while ago.

But after saying he's tired (Mika), he says that it's cause he can't be compared to Freddie because he's like genious and he is not as talented and won't be, he says that's an honour.

And I don't remember, I've heard that a while ago.

Lemme find an interview w. Neo where he says something like that too!!!!! Know theres one cos i remember seeing it...

sorry for saying that *again* but it's like... fangurling about copy of someone in that someone's fan club is sth like betrayal, sth wrong...

Ok, I don't like NEO, but I don't think what the do is betrayal... There are a lot of musicians that are alike others and we kinda have to trust that he isn't copying Mika, anyway, if he does, it's good to see that Mika is THAT admired. Anyway, NEO is not that successful now, so don't care :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Besides, there are threads for a lot of artists, so if some peeds like him, why not?...

Ok, I don't like NEO, but I don't think what the do is betrayal... There are a lot of musicians that are alike others and we kinda have to trust that he isn't copying Mika, anyway, if he does, it's good to see that Mika is THAT admired. Anyway, NEO is not that successful now, so don't care :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Besides, there are threads for a lot of artists, so if some peeds like him, why not?...

okeeey you're right *unfortunately* :aah:

but i still don't like him :pinkbow: