The NEO Thread

holysusie

Lol! I just did too! That's a totally different Neo than I was thinkin of befor when I made the MJ comment. Yep, he's a copy-cat!

What other Neo? I can only think of Neo, the electronica band from Hungary

:teehee:

Check them out. they are way better than the Neo guy who is trying hard to sound like the Bee Gees in a fake song that is inspired by the Scissor Sisters, with an image that resembles's that of Mika's :hypo:

:biggrin2:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check them out. they are way better than the Neo guy who is trying hard to sound like the Bee Gees in a fake song that is inspired by the Scissor Sisters, with an image that resembles's that of Mika's :hypo:

can you imagine how much some peeps will change their mind from not likeing him to like him if Mika said that he likes him? :naughty:

I will!

I was thinking of Ne-Yo for some reason! :lmfao: He's nothing like Mika! :aah:

Here he is:

More like MJ, right?

can you imagine how much some peeps will change their mind from not likeing him to like him if Mika said that he likes him? :naughty:

Well, not me, for sure. My musical taste does not depend on Mika's preferences. :no:Once he said he liked BWO, for example. :blink: I checked them out and I did not even find them funny, just crap...:naughty:

There are also songs by Mika that I don't like. (The Police cover, for example)

Well, not me, for sure. My musical taste does not depend on Mika's preferences. :no:Once he said he liked BWO, for example. :blink: I checked them out and I did not even find them funny, just crap...:naughty:

There are also songs by Mika that I don't like. (The Police cover, for example)

The same here. I absolutely dislike his Police cover.:aah:

Either if Mika likes Neo or not...it won't feel right at all =/

It's like if McDonnal's thought that Burger King has the best burgers...

...they might look the same...totally different flavor =/

So...Mika is like...ummm...a really really good hot Poptart...

And Neo is...ummm...the copy they sell called "Pope-T-Art" and it's cold and tasted funny...

hahahahahah ok I have really weird metaphores...or I'm just hungry hahaha

Have you heard about this guy?

http://www.myspace.com/hitworksneo

http://www.youtube.com/user/hitworksneo

He performed in my city (Lodz, Poland) at the New Years Eve Party concert. i thought it was Mika at first. He's been looking similar (especially on TV, when it was zoomed out:wink2:) and singing high voice. He definitely wants to to be like Mika.:sneaky2: I think he has no chance:naughty:

What do you think?

well....that music isn't attractive at all...sorry...:loco:

Anybody can imitate MIKA, but nobody can imitate MIKA's quality.

MIKA is the only one precious MIKA!!! :winner_first_h4h:

Thanx for prooving this fact. :wub2:

well....that music isn't attractive at all...sorry...:loco:

Anybody can imitate MIKA, but nobody can imitate MIKA's quality.

MIKA is the only one precious MIKA!!! :winner_first_h4h:

Thanx for prooving this fact. :wub2:

Totally agree with you.

saw a live performance w. him on the telly this morning where he did an acoustic version of one of his tracks (human frontier) and i think it sounded good... not Mika good... not possible for any to do that :wink2:

you forgot to send me a text:lmfao:

I like that he is tired that peeps compares him to mika :naughty:

But what a great guy. sweet, fun, good looking... love shareing words w. him. His pms makes me smile even though i donno the guy :teehee: The same was going on when i started to talk to bumblefoot.... didnt know him peronaly in the beginning but his pms made me VEEY happy and smile and hot (i had been a fan of him for 9 years time then and had the hots... thats why it got "hot") but we just continued talking and are now friends... not just fan-chat-friends... he has send me bday and xmas cards ect. But well back to neo. great guy... the more you listen the more you'll like him... trust me. Ive already turned 3 Mika fans into like Neo :kachinga: BUT i'll bet this wont be a younger version of the kinda connection i have w. bfoot. Bumblefoot is 40... Neo 27 and understand me better though...

can hear here what he thinks about getting compared to Mika :naughty: