The NEO Thread

holysusie

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever seen this guy?

He's a French imitator, and Mika is one of his major 'acts'.

What do you think about it?

:floor: He's not trying enough hard xD Just standing and barely moving his lips ;D They could put there a plastic doll instead of him, no one would recognize xd And sorry, but HE'S UGLY!! :naughty:

:floor: He's not trying enough hard xD Just standing and barely moving his lips ;D They could put there a plastic doll instead of him, no one would recognize xd And sorry, but HE'S UGLY!! :naughty:

Ahah don't be sorry, I don't like him either! I posted it because this thread reminded me of him and I wanted to know what you thought about it. Most of you think the same as me apparently: nobody else can be like Mika. They can try hard, in the end they'll never get it, cause Mika is Mika :wub2:

Neo is huge Mika's fan!:) he has told it and even on his myspace site there is/was written that he likes Mika...so he is with us he isn't our enemy:wink2:

exactly what i was saying earlier on, he doesn't claim to be like Mika he's said he's a big Mika fan & people have compared him to Mika but he says besides the hair & the age there's nothing similar about them at all, he doesn't see the similarities & nor do I

I like neo he's a sweet guy with catchy music sure not as good as Mika but give the guy a break he ain't that bad

Have you heard about this guy?

http://www.myspace.com/hitworksneo

http://www.youtube.com/user/hitworksneo

He performed in my city (Lodz, Poland) at the New Years Eve Party concert. i thought it was Mika at first. He's been looking similar (especially on TV, when it was zoomed out:wink2:) and singing high voice. He definitely wants to to be like Mika.:sneaky2: I think he has no chance:naughty:

What do you think?

I would tell it is funny... But insolently to jump on a stage in red jeans and with ringlets... Impudently. He has taken an image Mika. But I do not see that style of music would be similar. It sounds superficially. There is no depth, as in Mika's music. It only dancing music. Nice dummy

I would tell it is funny... But insolently to jump on a stage in red jeans and with ringlets... Impudently. He has taken an image Mika. But I do not see that style of music would be similar. It sounds superficially. There is no depth, as in Mika's music. It only dancing music. Nice dummy

Agreed. Neo's music sounds much more processed and dance-floor-esque, while Mika's got SOUL. :naughty:

exactly what i was saying earlier on, he doesn't claim to be like Mika he's said he's a big Mika fan & people have compared him to Mika but he says besides the hair & the age there's nothing similar about them at all, he doesn't see the similarities & nor do I

I like neo he's a sweet guy with catchy music sure not as good as Mika but give the guy a break he ain't that bad

and he says he can't sing like Mika...yes ,both sing falsetto but their songs aren't similar...he said Mika has style which he can't copy-that means that he knows that Mika is better and he doesn't try to copy him...:wink2:

@Ingievv :roftl: hi teletubbie!:naughty:

Have you heard about this guy?

http://www.myspace.com/hitworksneo

http://www.youtube.com/user/hitworksneo

He performed in my city (Lodz, Poland) at the New Years Eve Party concert. i thought it was Mika at first. He's been looking similar (especially on TV, when it was zoomed out:wink2:) and singing high voice. He definitely wants to to be like Mika.:sneaky2: I think he has no chance:naughty:

What do you think?

:floor:

I dunno why but that made me laugh so hard! :lmfao:

The way I look at it (and it's the same thing with Sliimy) is that there is more to Mika than what he looks like. It's also about his music, his voice, his vibe, his energy, his personality, that makes him so unique. Just because there are some curly-haired skinny guys around who can sing high, that doesn't make them like MIKA! There is only one whole gorgeous package, and no one else can compare with that.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

• 2 weeks later...

Neo performed in the swedish mellody song contest (where the winner goes to the eurovision song contest) and everybody kept on comparing him with Mika which I feel was sad. Although I can understand how ordinary people see the similarity (everybody who sings and has curly brown hair is compared with mika nowdays), I did not think it was anything he copied. As a fan of him some parts were probably inspired from him but I think that is how far it goes.

He has stated himself that he's being compared with him 20 times a day (what he hears of), and I do think that anybody who wants to be a serious artists does want to stand on his own fame. Mika was also compared to many famous names such as freddie and scissor sisters and I'm very happy that people now aknowledge him for his own talent.

Finally, there is now better artist/singer/songwriter that Mika, and I don't think nobody ever will be as good as he is :biggrin2:

• 2 months later...
TEST... think Prince instead of Mika on this (when going high...)... first realised it now.. he sounds more like Prince. DONT think about tyhe way Neo looks...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z9w3j8

know im not the only one who thinks so 8already tested "not-mika.fans-but-knows-about-Mika" so what do you think?

(i have the track cos my sis bought the album for me this morning...)

Neo :das: :das: again :boing: