Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just find out the notes in the chords and plress the keys, hoping they make the right sound :teehee:

hahaha I've never played piano. I got some tiny keybaord thing when I was about 7 and it came with a little music book (very basic) and a little strip with letters on it...:aah: I've never had lessons either, so when I want to play a very basic Silent Night or Yesterday I'm all cack-handed.

Oh, thanks! *goes angry hitting the keys*

You're welcome. The little piano bit in the beginning is a bit tricky though. :aah:

I wish I could do that...:annoyed_h4h:

It's the only useful thing I can offer to the world :lol3:

hahaha I've never played piano. I got some tiny keybaord thing when I was about 7 and it came with a little music book (very basic) and a little strip with letters on it...:aah: I've never had lessons either, so when I want to play a very basic Silent Night or Yesterday I'm all cack-handed.

i had keyboard lessons till i was about 9 and have very recently aquired a keyboard but i know nothing :aah: i think i may actually try to learn instead of hitting keys i think are right :naughty:

i had keyboard lessons till i was about 9 and have very recently aquired a keyboard but i know nothing :aah: i think i may actually try to learn instead of hitting keys i think are right :naughty:

I would highly suggest getting some lessons (if you can afford it). Best decision I ever made. :wub2:

I remember starting to take piano lessons when I was 8, but I hate the teacher so I quit after 2 weeks. Now I have the most awesome teacher in the world and I've been with her for over 3 years. :pinkbow:

I would highly suggest getting some lessons (if you can afford it). Best decision I ever made. :wub2:

I remember starting to take piano lessons when I was 8, but I hate the teacher so I quit after 2 weeks. Now I have the most awesome teacher in the world and I've been with her for over 3 years. :pinkbow:

My kids are gonna be the most creative and musical kids evah :aah: Start 'em off early. My sisters and I started dancing at about 3 or 4, one of them does it as a profession! :pinkbow:

What do you want to be Nono?

i can't afford it cos i take singing lessons which are really expensive :sad: but i'm gonna find a decent keyboard book to help teach me :biggrin2: i would also like to learn guitar :teehee:

My kids are gonna be the most creative and musical kids evah :aah: Start 'em off early. My sisters and I started dancing at about 3 or 4, one of them does it as a profession! :pinkbow:

What do you want to be Nono?

Oh, wow. Nice! :punk:

Oh that dreaded question. :rolls_eyes:

I want to do what Mika's doing.

:blush-anim-cl:

Don't be so embarrassed! That's cool that you have ambition, don't be ashamed of it. I have no idea what I wanna do.

i can't afford it cos i take singing lessons which are really expensive :sad: but i'm gonna find a decent keyboard book to help teach me :biggrin2: i would also like to learn guitar :teehee:

I should be taking singing lessons, but I'm so afraid of people hearing me sing. Really need to work on that. :naughty:

There's always Youtube videos you can learn from, too :wink2:

I'm taking a guitar class in school this semester, and my teacher refuses to replace the crappy, worn-out string on it :aah:

Once in awile I try to teach myself the piano. XD My uncle did teach me chop sticks and the beginning of mary had a little lamb (I'm proud of the fact I figured out the ending myself)

I know some silent night, Twinkle twinkle, Baba black sheep, Owe to joy, the two I mentioned above, The very begining of happy ending that I saw on a sample music sheet (I can't figure out the notes to the piano keys though, I played the clairent though so luckily I can read sheet music but I had to go through the keys on my sisters keyboard and look at the little screen for the responding note), and two warm up "songs" my Mom showed me all by heart. For me I have to know the song by heart to be able to play it since I don't know the corresponding key to the music note. I wish I could play by ear like my mom.... though I think I can somewhat (Once I know where the keys are for a song I can figure out the song)

I'm thinking about the next time I get some $$ of buying a decent keyboard (Unless my mom buys a piano... it's such a shame she had to sell the one we used to have and my grandma sold hers. I much prefer the sound of a traditional piano, it sounds so much better) since Mika has re-newed my "I want to play a piano" thing and my sisters keyboard is kinda broken and doesn't have a lot of keys.

/blabble

Oh hey, Mika sounds put it up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPnEhV0bgE0&feature=sub

Edited by Buzzbuzz

Don't be so embarrassed! That's cool that you have ambition, don't be ashamed of it. I have no idea what I wanna do.

Thanks. People just think I'm crazy when I tell them. :sneaky2:

I always feel sorry for people who don't know what they want to do. I've always known. But then that kind of sucks in a way, because I was never given any options. :dunno:

Could be worse though :teehee:

I should be taking singing lessons, but I'm so afraid of people hearing me sing. Really need to work on that. :naughty:

yes you do :naughty: I bet you're not bad!

Given a choice, I wouldn't learning the drums. This guy makes it look so cool:

yes you do :naughty: I bet you're not bad!

Given a choice, I wouldn't learning the drums. This guy makes it look so cool:

I don't know if I'm good or bad :roftl:

Yeah, drums seem really fun to play, but they're kind of useless to learn unless you're in a band. You can't exactly sing along to it by yourself, you know?

I always feel sorry for people who don't know what they want to do. I've always known. But then that kind of sucks in a way, because I was never given any options. :dunno:

It's not crazy. Look at how many setbacks Mika had and look where he is now :dunno: If it's really what you wanna do then people's comments shouldn't bother you, y'know? If you can do it, go for it.

I think it's good that you've always known what you wanted to do, not knowing sucks. Trouble is I'm interested in too many things and yes, that IS a problem because you don't know which one's a hobby and which one's a career, if any.

I sing, but I'm not professional, I don't think I'm that great and I don't even really like my own voice.

I've been dancing for about 17 years now but considering I never went to dance college I'm not professional at that either and I'm too short to even TRY to be a dancer. My sister is only an inch taller than me and she really struggled, but because she had the training she managed to get a few cruise ship jobs and has traveled pretty much everywhere around the world and she's not even 30 yet. But because she's getting older, people aren't choosing her and she's being stuck with character costume work because she's small :dunno:

I also like to draw, but I'd struggle doing it all the time. I only draw when I'm in the mood for it and I can't be bothered to draw all the time. I hate it as much as I love it, if that makes any sense? I have a real love/hate relationship with my pencils, and I'd think I'd hate it even more if I had to do it as a career, it would suck the fun out of it, I think. Drawing is a funny one.

I like to write, I got good marks for it at school and college, but the problem with journalism is that you're not always writing about what interests you. It's like English at school: LOVED writing stories, hated dissecting poems. The problem with me is that I'm just waaaaay too fickle and picky.

I also have a love for Media but don't really know what area of Media I'd like to get into :dunno:

See? Aren't you GLAD you know what you wanna do? Having options really is sh*tty.

I don't know if I'm good or bad :roftl:

Yeah, drums seem really fun to play, but they're kind of useless to learn unless you're in a band. You can't exactly sing along to it by yourself, you know?

Who said about singing? Imagine you just had a crap day - you could just stick a picture of the person you hate on the drums and bash them endlessly until you were satisfied :roftl:

i would love to do that but i don't think my voice is strong enough and i have a fear of letting people down, so i'd be scared of forgetting the lyrics

i have a loooong list of things i would love to do... singer, actress, model (yeah, right :aah:), stylist, fashion designer, some part of a magazine....

There's always Youtube videos you can learn from, too :wink2:

I'm taking a guitar class in school this semester, and my teacher refuses to replace the crappy, worn-out string on it :aah:

the only person i really sing in front of is my singing teacher until Friday when i sang in front of a very small audience fo performance exam. I was really terrified for a while but then i got over it cos the feeling when you hit the big note right on is fantastic!

i have tried... i plan to try again :teehee:

my dad will let me borrow his guitar and he has some starter books :biggrin2:

Once in awile I try to teach myself the piano. XD My uncle did teach me chop sticks and the beginning of mary had a little lamb (I'm proud of the fact I figured out the ending myself)

I know some silent night, Twinkle twinkle, Baba black sheep, Owe to joy, the two I mentioned above, The very begining of happy ending that I saw on a sample music sheet (I can't figure out the notes to the piano keys though, I played the clairent though so luckily I can read sheet music but I had to go through the keys on my sisters keyboard and look at the little screen for the responding note), and two warm up "songs" my Mom showed me all by heart. For me I have to know the song by heart to be able to play it since I don't know the corresponding key to the music note. I wish I could play by ear like my mom.... though I think I can somewhat (Once I know where the keys are for a song I can figure out the song)

I'm thinking about the next time I get some $$ of buying a decent keyboard (Unless my mom buys a piano... it's such a shame she had to sell the one we used to have and my grandma sold hers. I much prefer the sound of a traditional piano, it sounds so much better) since Mika has re-newed my "I want to play a piano" thing and my sisters keyboard is kinda broken and doesn't have a lot of keys.

/blabble

Oh hey, Mika sounds put it up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPnEhV0bgE0&feature=sub

Awesome!

i got a good keyboard for free from a friend :teehee:

I don't tell anyone. the only thing they know about is the acting :teehee:

i knew until i was 12 then i realised it wasn't for me... so i found acting :wub2: and i'm hopeless at academics...

i'm afraid i would love a bit of fame as well :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by RainbowGirl

Hmm. I hope I'm not jinxing this by saying this but I think this may have some chart success. Well UK Top 40 success anyway. (That sentence contained a lot of "this" lolz). But I've played it to people and they seem to really take it up, although they have all said "it's doesn't sound like his other stuff" which may be why. This is a good thing coz it'll get him some of the success he deserves, but people don't like his other stuff which sucks coz I love that a lot more to be honest. (: