Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

Thanks so much for posting the video itself on the forum A. Clay! And Marilyn -- so happy that you enjoyed it!

As I was watching all the footage they were showing here on tv, and getting emails and phone calls from well-meaning friends in who knew I lived in Boston, I realized there was so much focus on the terror and tragedy...

And in fact there were SO many extraordinary beings who ran TO the explosion to help in any way they could... doctors and nurses who completed the marathon, THEN immediately ran to help the victims and went on to care for them in the hospitals... runners who also completed the marathon, then ran another 2 miles to donate blood... and the AMAZING positive, grateful, hate-free attitudes of those who were injured - even losing limbs... What a beautiful teaching that is! I also thought our mayor and governor handled everything beautifully... Angels were everywhere!!!

There was SO much positive and supportive energy in the air -- and I love putting images to Mika's songs... And to me, Kick Ass was absolutely perfect for conveying the 'Boston Strong!' heart and message that I wanted to celebrate...

Big Boston Love to the both of you!!!

1335ff35-f3fe-4137-953a-89c335095dd7_zps6819518c.jpg

Big British love to you too, and to the whole of Boston.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome . . .

ypd-boston-strong.jpg

A.Clay -- Bless You for that beautiful Boston Magazine cover! I subscribe to that magazine, and didn't receive this issue yet... and didn't see that cover until I saw your post just now! Wow -- that's really quite beautiful... THANK YOU!!!!!

Big British love to you too, and to the whole of Boston.