South Park

Nix--cis-f.

I couldn't find thread anywhere-so if there is one,can somebody put the link?

Anw,I'm a huge fan myself :wub2: SP is just so amazing.I like the way they make fools of everybody,their points at the end of every episode and their musicals! :thumb_yello:

So,who's your favorite character?Favorite episode?And if you saw a movie(also a masterpiece),what do you think of it?

SP kicks ass.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

erm,favourite caracter?I love Cartman(who dosen't?),but my favourite is Mr.Garrison,he/she:teehee: is amazing!

If I have to choose a favourite episode I choose the "Animal's christmas":naughty:

Yeah,Cartman's hillarious :D I like the way he speaks :aah:

Well,my favorite is between Kyle and Kenny :) Kyle's smart and emotional,and Kenny is funny and,well,perverted :naughty:

I like Mr./Mrs.Garrison also(same as Mr.Slave :roftl: )

Mr.G(in episode Eek!A penis):The only different between men and women is that women can have children.

Thompson:Excuse me,my wife had a cancer and now she can't have kids.

Mr.G:You better get yourself an Aids test Thompson, because your wife's a dude, faggot!

Awesome xD

Yeah,Cartman's hillarious :D I like the way he speaks :aah:

Well,my favorite is between Kyle and Kenny :) Kyle's smart and emotional,and Kenny is funny and,well,perverted :naughty:

I like Mr./Mrs.Garrison also(same as Mr.Slave :roftl: )

Mr.G(in episode Eek!A penis):The only different between men and women is that women can have children.

Thompson:Excuse me,my wife had a cancer and now she can't have kids.

Mr.G:You better get yourself an Aids test Thompson, because your wife's a dude, faggot!

Awesome xD

YEEEEES,the difference:roftl::roftl:

YEEEEES,the difference:roftl::roftl:

It's his best quote,in my oppinion :aah: and the one in movie:

G:Okay,children,let's take our seats.Today we're going to do some maths problems.Can anybody say what is 5x2?

*silence*

G:Come on,children,don't be shy,just give it a shot.

*Clyde raises his hand*

G:Yes,Clyde.

Clyde:Twelve!

G:Okay,let's now have an answer from someone who's not a complete retard.Anyone else?

Freakin' genius :roftl:

It's his best quote,in my oppinion :aah: and the one in movie:

G:Okay,children,let's take our seats.Today we're going to do some maths problems.Can anybody say what is 5x2?

*silence*

G:Come on,children,don't be shy,just give it a shot.

*Clyde raises his hand*

G:Yes,Clyde.

Clyde:Twelve!

G:Okay,let's now have an answer from someone who's not a complete retard.Anyone else?

Freakin' genius :roftl:

God!I didn't see the movie,but I'm going to...This is amazing:shocked:

My favourite quote:

Mr Garrison (on women's period): I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

this is definitely one of the best ones:naughty:

God!I didn't see the movie,but I'm going to...This is amazing:shocked:

My favourite quote:

Mr Garrison (on women's period): I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

this is definitely one of the best ones:naughty:

Oh,but you HAVE to see the movie!It's the best SP work in my oppinion :thumb_yello:

Oh,yeah,that one's amazing also,how should I forget it? :D

Actually,top ten of my most favorite characters are:

1.Kyle

2.Kenny

3.Cartman

4.Jimmy

5.Butters

6.Clyde,Token,Craig and everyone of that company(except for Tweak,he annoys me)

7.Mr.Garrison

8.Wendy

9.Jesus/Satan

10.Chef

I absolutely LOVE 'South Park'! My favourite characters are definitely Cartman, Butters and Randy Marsh. :biggrin2:

IMO the earlier seasons are not as good as the later ones and my absolute favourite episode is 'Scott Tenorman Must Die'. Definitely Cartman's most evil moment EVER! :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys seen the newest episode,"Sexual Healing"?It's good,can't wait for the next one :wink2:

That was SO funny! It was the first new episode to make me laugh since 'Fatbeard' last season. :biggrin2:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of the season will be funny and not just the first half.

I heard ages ago that they've signed up to do another season. While I absolutely love the show maybe it's a sensible move - one which the makers of 'The Simpsons' should have thought of over a decade ago.

I thought the movie was just OK. I much preferred 'Team America'.

I liked when Trey and Matt made fools of themselves before every episode in seasons 1 and 2 :aah: they're just so funny.And I like Matt :wub2:

I loved their commentaries before each episode on the earlier DVDs, especially on the Season 1 DVD (I think) when the dog kept changing. :roftl:

Speaking of funny commentaries...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwmJgUvtS0

• 2 weeks later...

^^ :biggrin2: I'll ask them when I see them in the club tonight :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Btw last two episodes were hillarious :aah: Scrotie McBoogerBalls was awesome(although all that vomit...),I think Butters was at his own best in this one :biggrin2: and the one with medicinal pot and KFC was simply fantastic.How did The Scarface come to their minds? :roftl:

^^ :biggrin2: I'll ask them when I see them in the club tonight :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Btw last two episodes were hillarious :aah: Scrotie McBoogerBalls was awesome(although all that vomit...),I think Butters was at his own best in this one :biggrin2: and the one with medicinal pot and KFC was simply fantastic.How did The Scarface come to their minds? :roftl:

I wasn't really mad about the 'Scrotie McBoogerballs' episode, although the parts with Butters and Sarah Jessica Parker dressed as a deer were so funny! :roftl:

Loved this week's new episode.

:biggrin2:

I wasn't really mad about the 'Scrotie McBoogerballs' episode, although the parts with Butters and Sarah Jessica Parker dressed as a deer were so funny! :roftl:

Loved this week's new episode.

:biggrin2:

Oh,yeah,poor Sarah definately didn't deserve that(although I don't like her eather) :biggrin2: but Medicinal Fried Chicken was awesome :naughty: I just love Cartman!

Hahaha...I just watched the Medicinal Fried Chicken one and living in Colorado where dispensaries have been springing up like mad, I can count 3 within less than a half a mile from my house, I thought it was funny. Especially as I have my card, and can buy from them. Have you all seen that elementary school production of Scarface? It's been on youtube. I have the South Park gang figurines right above me and a stuffed Butters that doesn't talk anymore.

Archived