Make Mika a replacement Medal

AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is harder than I thought it would be! :lmfao:

BTW guys, don't you think he will feel bad/awkward/offenced if we all give him so many replacement medals? It just dawned on me this thought and I can't get it out of my head. :boxed::blush-anim-cl:

BTW guys, don't you think he will feel bad/awkward/offenced if we all give him so many replacement medals? It just dawned on me this thought and I can't get it out of my head. :boxed::blush-anim-cl:

I don't think so.

First: Mika can take a joke. And second: he is the one telling the story about the lost medal as a funny anecdote.

I don't think so.

First: Mika can take a joke. And second: he is the one telling the story about the lost medal as a funny anecdote.

Yeah I agree with you!! It's only a funny thing :aah: I don't think that Mika could be angry with it:wink2:

I don't think so.

You sure?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not as confident as you are, Petrita...:biggrin2:

Be afraid, be very afraid...I know i would...:teehee::naughty::roftl:

You sure?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not as confident as you are, Petrita...:biggrin2:

Be afraid, be very afraid...I know i would...:teehee::naughty::roftl:

Being afraid of The Curled Cutie?

I don't think so:blush-anim-cl:

Not me, at least. You defo are the one to be scared WW:naughty:

I don't think so.

Right! Ok...dark thought gone away! I'm fine now. we're rolling!

Yeah I agree with you!! It's only a funny thing :aah: I don't think that Mika could be angry with it:wink2:

good. :naughty:

:boing: :boing:

I wanna see it... I'm curious :teehee:

I'm not sure if I should post it...but I will anyway. :lol3:

NOTE: I'm not posting this to inspire anyone! Stick to your ideas, please! ! :aah:

Ok...so I did the sketches first:

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/biancapana92/090320101212.jpg

and then....

taaa daaaaa

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/biancapana92/170320101235.jpg

the thing is that I didn't want to do it like a proper medal and kept thinking of a funny way of doing it and still not making it feel/look like a bad joke. So I thought of what could be round and cool and "hang-able" and I kept looking through the TBWKTM booklet and couldn't find anything inspiring and started to design the ribbon part and then, I took a short look at the cover of the album and saw this vinyl record there and thought: OH YEAH!

NOTE: I'm not posting this to inspire anyone! Stick to your ideas, please! ! :aah:

and then....

taaa daaaaa

the thing is that I didn't want to do it like a proper medal and kept thinking of a funny way of doing it and still not making it feel/look like a bad joke. So I thought of what could be round and cool and "hang-able" and I kept looking through the TBWKTM booklet and couldn't find anything inspiring and started to design the ribbon part and then, I took a short look at the cover of the album and saw this vinyl record there and thought: OH YEAH!

its AWESOME!!!!!! are u seeing him in show soon??

i think its a very "cartoony" version of the medal, very mika-ish!!

and then....

taaa daaaaa

Wow!! Your medal is so cool and original!! I like it!! :boing:

Well done Blanka!! :thumb_yello:

When will you give it to Mika?

its AWESOME!!!!!! are u seeing him in show soon??

i think its a very "cartoony" version of the medal, very mika-ish!!

Good.! Thank you! :lol3:

Yup I'm seeing him in 11 days! :aah: In Vienna! :fangurl:

Wow!! Your medal is so cool and original!! I like it!! :boing:

Well done Blanka!! :thumb_yello:

When will you give it to Mika?

Thank you!

I'm going to give it to him in Vienna and I'll make him look at it and I want him to LOL at it! :lol3:...the thing is that I have already bought him another pressie...but I'm pretty sure I can squeeze the medal in the bag. :teehee:

Good.! Thank you! :lol3:

Yup I'm seeing him in 11 days! :aah: In Vienna! :fangurl:

Thank you!

I'm going to give it to him in Vienna and I'll make him look at it and I want him to LOL at it! :lol3:...the thing is that I have already bought him another pressie...but I'm pretty sure I can squeeze the medal in the bag. :teehee:

oh yeah!! you NEED to see his reaction!!! :lmfao:!!!

i wonder if he'll get the joke... i guess so :lmfao:

I will see his face when you'll give to him the medal :teehee: I think he will be happy to have again a new medal :teehee:

oh yeah!! you NEED to see his reaction!!! :lmfao:!!!

i wonder if he'll get the joke... i guess so :lmfao:

I hope he'll get the joke!

Will I be the first one to give a "replacement medal" to him? :blink: that's kinda cool and scary at the same time...

I think I want to film that...I'll see what I can do. :aah:

I don't have a camera...if I won the KLM contest, I would've had one now! :doh::roftl:

I will see his face when you'll give to him the medal :teehee: I think he will be happy to have again a new medal :teehee:

He'd better be! :aah:

I spent quite some time doing it and needed help from a professional tailor. I gave up and looked for a proper medal in an "Antiques" shop and it was so damn expensive :roftl: and old...and thought...oh well...I'll have to give up on this thing, it won't work and besides I don't want to get a restriction order from him. :aah::lol3: But I made it after all.(the good part of having classes in the morning. :lmfao: )

you will? Are you coming to Vienna too? :boing:

Will I be the first one to give a "replacement medal" to him? :blink: that's kinda cool and scary at the same time...

I don't have a camera...if I won the KLM contest, I would've had one now! :doh::roftl:

Yeah i'm sure he will laught... don't worry!!

And yes you are the first :naughty:

:lmfao:!!!! yeah, who cares about the meet and greet when you can have a NEW and SHINY camera! :lmfao:!!!

aww,w id like to see a vid of that :fangurl:

Yeah i'm sure he will laught... don't worry!!

And yes you are the first

Ok...:lol3:

Am I? There was a girl who asked if there's anyone who will give him a medal in Berlin, which is before Vienna...BTW...why isn't anyone else posting the news about their medal?

:lmfao:!!!! yeah, who cares about the meet and greet when you can have a NEW and SHINY camera! :lmfao:!!!

aww,w id like to see a vid of that :fangurl:

EXACTLY!!! :aah: I want to be a filmmaker...I should be given cameras for free...Mika was just supposed to be the subject of the movie. :mf_rosetinted::mad3:

:lmao:

Yeah, i'd like that too...I'll stick around someone with a good camera. :roftl:

Maybe I'll come to Vienna :wink2: I have to see if I can get permission from school :aah:

there seem to be more and more people coming to Vienna!

Do you have the tickets? :boing:

EXACTLY!!! :aah: I want to be a filmmaker...I should be given cameras for free...Mika was just supposed to be the subject of the movie. :mf_rosetinted::mad3:

:lmao:

Yeah, i'd like that too...I'll stick around someone with a good camera. :roftl:

hahahaa!! wouldnt that be great if your cameras were for free?:aah:

I know i could borrow some at school when i was studying (i studied journalism), so at least we didnt have to buy them for school work!!

hahahaa!! wouldnt that be great if your cameras were for free?:aah:

I know i could borrow some at school when i was studying (i studied journalism), so at least we didnt have to buy them for school work!!

yeah, well the thing is that I kept postponing buying the camera (because of the lack of money, due to my extravagant holidays involving Mika gigs :naughty: ) and this would've been really cool. And getting to do the first movie with that camera, at the M&G would've been for the best...but...anyway...

I'm actually not even sure what kind of camera I need. I mean my short movies don't need that much of pro gear, but it bugs me to keep asking my mentor for her camera. :blush-anim-cl: the third time is quite embarassing.

That's the only thing I don't know and a filmmaker really should - the tech code - what the hell means everything and what camera is best for what kind of angles blah blah. I'm really looking forward to studying that at UNI. the rest is a piece of cake.

:biggrin2:

I'm reading at the moment a book about Martin Scorsese and it's really awesome (as I have never really got to know his movies really well) and to see where he's coming from before actually watching his filmography is great. and the thing is that when he was my age he was kindof pro as far as filming gear is concerned...:naughty:

OMG...where have I taken this conversation? :aah: sorry. I can't be stopped that easily when I start talking about movies.

What a great idea! I'll start making a medal this evening right away! I can embroider one! With spengles!:thumb_yello: Just like the watch Mika's got! Am going to Dusseldorf on Saturday, maybe, when I work very hard, I can give it then! Other chance on May, 7th in Amsterdam.

Archived