Make Mika a replacement Medal

AnnaMariaPetra

yeah, well the thing is that I kept postponing buying the camera (because of the lack of money, due to my extravagant holidays involving Mika gigs :naughty: ) and this would've been really cool. And getting to do the first movie with that camera, at the M&G would've been for the best...but...anyway...

I'm actually not even sure what kind of camera I need. I mean my short movies don't need that much of pro gear, but it bugs me to keep asking my mentor for her camera. :blush-anim-cl: the third time is quite embarassing.

That's the only thing I don't know and a filmmaker really should - the tech code - what the hell means everything and what camera is best for what kind of angles blah blah. I'm really looking forward to studying that at UNI. the rest is a piece of cake.

:biggrin2:

I'm reading at the moment a book about Martin Scorsese and it's really awesome (as I have never really got to know his movies really well) and to see where he's coming from before actually watching his filmography is great. and the thing is that when he was my age he was kindof pro as far as filming gear is concerned...:naughty:

OMG...where have I taken this conversation? :aah: sorry. I can't be stopped that easily when I start talking about movies.

oh please!! its interesting reading you, and your enthousiasm for film making is contageous!:naughty:

i only learned the basics of how to work a camera since we almost always have a cameran with us, but im still very curious on how it works, even if im really bad!! (yes, im the type of person to forget to open the mic :lmfao: )

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a great idea! I'll start making a medal this evening right away! I can embroider one! With spengles!:thumb_yello: Just like the watch Mika's got! Am going to Dusseldorf on Saturday, maybe, when I work very hard, I can give it then! Other chance on May, 7th in Amsterdam.

:boing: Good work!!

If you can do by Saturday, inform us please! :wink2:

oh please!! its interesting reading you, and your enthousiasm for film making is contageous!:naughty:

i only learned the basics of how to work a camera since we almost always have a cameran with us, but im still very curious on how it works, even if im really bad!! (yes, im the type of person to forget to open the mic :lmfao: )

I. KNOW! and it sucks...I regret being so contageous about it really. It's not always a good thing. But what can I do? :doh:

:aah: don't worry. We learn from our mistakes. :naughty:

:boing: Good work!!

If you can do by Saturday, inform us please! :wink2:

Yes, PLEASE DO!

I'm not sure if I should post it...but I will anyway. :lol3:

NOTE: I'm not posting this to inspire anyone! Stick to your ideas, please! ! :aah:

Ok...so I did the sketches first:

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/biancapana92/090320101212.jpg

and then....

taaa daaaaa

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/biancapana92/170320101235.jpg

the thing is that I didn't want to do it like a proper medal and kept thinking of a funny way of doing it and still not making it feel/look like a bad joke. So I thought of what could be round and cool and "hang-able" and I kept looking through the TBWKTM booklet and couldn't find anything inspiring and started to design the ribbon part and then, I took a short look at the cover of the album and saw this vinyl record there and thought: OH YEAH!

You did a cool job, Bianca! Well done:thumb_yello:

I know lots of people who don´t like Mika but admit "he seems to be special" and reading this thread I understand something... Mika is the most special singer all around the world,but YOU ALL are the GREATES FANS of the whole universe. Mika should be proud of you and of your care about everything around him. AND I´M PROUND OF BEING IN THE MFC.

I know lots of people who don´t like Mika but admit "he seems to be special" and reading this thread I understand something... Mika is the most special singer all around the world,but YOU ALL are the GREATES FANS of the whole universe. Mika should be proud of you and of your care about everything around him. AND I´M PROUND OF BEING IN THE MFC.

This is such a sweet post! Thank you:wub2::huglove:

Awwwwwwwwwww Thank you!! You're so sweet :huglove:

go on!!!!

It´s not impossible but difficult Mika will become the king of pop as Michael Jackson was,because Mika is a little more weird,and everything around his sexuality makes that lots of men (like my husband for example) don´t want to recognise they like him. But is possible to him to pass to the history for having the bestest fans ever. Doing things like this medal,the yearbook,all the artwork... I´m 32 years old,and have never seen anything like this. congratulations and go on,go on!!!!!!!!!

Will I be the first one to give a "replacement medal" to him? :blink: that's kinda cool and scary at the same time...

Nope ... I'm at the Munich gig ... sorry :teehee:

Awwww thanks! :huglove:

go on!!!!

It´s not impossible but difficult Mika will become the king of pop as Michael Jackson was,because Mika is a little more weird,and everything around his sexuality makes that lots of men (like my husband for example) don´t want to recognise they like him. But is possible to him to pass to the history for having the bestest fans ever. Doing things like this medal,the yearbook,all the artwork... I´m 32 years old,and have never seen anything like this. congratulations and go on,go on!!!!!!!!!

NYAWWWWW!!! i like you :fangurl:

(it's not just Mika who's weird :teehee::blush-anim-cl:)

And Welcome! :biggrin2:

Ps. LOVE IT B!!! :wub2:

Thank you, Kat! :blush-anim-cl:

it doesn't really matter after all...as long as we rescue our Moosie. :naughty:

BTW, did you make the medal yet? :biggrin2:

:naughty:

nope ... not really ... have a start ... but I'm not really finished :blush-anim-cl: A week left :aah:

Archived