Make Mika a replacement Medal

AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha I was thinking about this last night, wondering how long it would take before somebody raised money for a new medal/ made a new medal, but there's a thread already! :naughty: mika is very lucky to have the mfc, whenever he loses something, al he needs to do is tell the press :naughty::biggrin2:

Here you go, Petrita...my medal to Mika

2n8zghu.jpg

My compliments Carlita:thumb_yello:

haha I was thinking about this last night, wondering how long it would take before somebody raised money for a new medal/ made a new medal, but there's a thread already! :naughty: mika is very lucky to have the mfc, whenever he loses something, al he needs to do is tell the press :naughty::biggrin2:

Hehe, he should go directly to the MFC! Skip the press!:biggrin2:

One date? I understood it as giving it to him after gigs individually...:blink:

nope... don't worry!

We'll decide the dates when give individually the medal to him after gigs so we can organize ourselves and we know if we are more people to give him the medal on the same day :biggrin2:

Yeah!! We should decide a date for give the medal to Mika

Ermm, I thought everyone would give their individual medal themself after a gig....

One date? I understood it as giving it to him after gigs individually...:blink:

Ah, that's what I said too:teehee:

nope... don't worry!

We'll decide the dates when give individually the medal to him after gigs so we can organize ourselves and we know if we are more people to give him the medal on the same day :biggrin2:

Okay by me, but not necesary if anyone wants to do it differently.

Please, count me in! Mika deserves lots of MFC medals! :) This is a great idea!

I will, tnx!

Rosettes are way cooler and I think Mika would much prefer one of these tbh muhuhuhuhh

:naughty:

mikamagicnumbers.jpg

MFC doesn't limit itself to medals.....:wink2:

Ok...so...we should decide on the date: I'll give it to him in Vienna then, on the 29th of March. :wink2:

I have already bought him a present, but I don't think another one will harm him. :teehee:

I'll do some sketches and post them up. :wink2: I have so many ideas in mind...and want to make it useable and practical. :aah:

nope... don't worry!

Alright thanks...I'd give it to him on March 27 then, in Munich...

Ok...so...we should decide on the date: I'll give it to him in Vienna then, on the 29th of March. :wink2:

I have already bought him a present, but I don't think another one will harm him. :teehee:

I'll do some sketches and post them up. :wink2: I have so many ideas in mind...and want to make it useable and practical. :aah:

Uhhhhhhhh can't wait to see your medals :biggrin2:

Alright thanks...I'd give it to him on March 27 then, in Munich...

Wow!!

Mika will have many medals! he will not have to worry about to have 3 of each :aah:

Archived