Naked Man Necklace Fanclub

cisserz

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh I like this necklace as much as the other one he wears. It's prettyyy sweet ! xD

He has all these awesome things, though if it wasn't made specially for him anyway, it's be very expensive.

If I get the money I may try making one for myself by nipping to the craft store. Hehe

Oh Gosh I'd like to join...I love the naked man necklace :naughty:

Plus, on feb 28th in Hammermisth I gave Mika a small green-superhero with a black costume, the hero had boobs too (like the naked necklace)....it was kinda funny and weird...Mika seemed to like it very much :biggrin2:

Oh Gosh I'd like to join...I love the naked man necklace :naughty:

Plus, on feb 28th in Hammermisth I gave Mika a small green-superhero with a black costume, the hero had boobs too (like the naked necklace)....it was kinda funny and weird...Mika seemed to like it very much :biggrin2:

OMG! you have to post a pic soon!:thumb_yello:

OMG! you have to post a pic soon!:thumb_yello:

I don't have one :boxed:

Silly me!I bought the green superhero in a London shop and I didn't take a picture of it.

I gave it to him during the M&G on 28th but no one apparently took a picture. There is olnly one pic where Mika is looking at something (the thing I gave him because he is in front of me) but there is my damn head that covers the things itself :dunno::doh:

Archived