Not so new, but finally got to do this

nanni_ela

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pm DCDeb or FreddiesDouble and they should be able to find out if you can do it in Milan.:thumb_yello:

Since it's Mikasounds' contest I hope that they are working directly with her to make the arrangements. But of course there will be MFCers at the gig if she runs into any problems getting in touch with Team Mika at the venue. :thumb_yello:

Daniela I meant to mention that I saw other WAG contest winners after their meet and greet in Belfast and they were very happy! :biggrin2:

Since it's Mikasounds' contest I hope that they are working directly with her to make the arrangements. But of course there will be MFCers at the gig if she runs into any problems getting in touch with Team Mika at the venue. :thumb_yello:

Daniela I meant to mention that I saw other WAG contest winners after their meet and greet in Belfast and they were very happy! :biggrin2:

i would imagine they are working directly with her for arrangements.

:dunno:

Long post right? But well, I actually came here to share all this for a reason, I'm a Mika concert virgin, I'm making a lot of sacrifices just to be there and I want you guys to tell that it would all be worth it, that this is the right choice because sometimes it can be hard to focus when there are obstacles ahead.

Hi Daniela!

I understand exactly where you're coming from. Last summer, I did the exact same as you - traveled to Milan by myself to see Mika, as my husband couldn't get the time off work. Was it worth it? Absolutely. Would I do it again? Yes, I'm leaving to see Mika in Copenhagen in just a couple days. :blush-anim-cl:

As Christine said, if you are the kind of fan who would work so hard on your WAG video and would be willing to go through all the effort of going to Milan to see Mika, YES, it will be worth it. Mika's live performances are a thousand times better than the DVDs. There is just nothing that can compare to the moment when he steps on stage and you realize that he's real, right there in front of you. :wub2:

As others have mentioned we have a moderator by the name of Robertina - feel free to PM her any questions you might have. She lives just outside Milan and will be at that gig, and if you have any problems she will be able to direct you to the right people to help you get your meet and greet with Mika.

And don't forget to come back here and tell us all about your adventure! :biggrin2:

Really guys thank you for so much support, I know now that this is going to be great and everything is going to be all right and even better. I surely will get in touch with some MFC people because i'm eager to meet you.

The girl in charge of my tickets and meet told me to contact her near the date of the gig because she couldn't advance any details just yet, if for any given reason I don't get all the info I need I'm happy to know I can rely on some experts on the field ;)

All your comments have been not only helpful but also comforting and encouraging, I really feel now that I will not be alone in my adventure.

Thanx!!!

:naughty:

Really guys thank you for so much support, I know now that this is going to be great and everything is going to be all right and even better. I surely will get in touch with some MFC people because i'm eager to meet you.

The girl in charge of my tickets and meet told me to contact her near the date of the gig because she couldn't advance any details just yet, if for any given reason I don't get all the info I need I'm happy to know I can rely on some experts on the field ;)

All your comments have been not only helpful but also comforting and encouraging, I really feel now that I will not be alone in my adventure.

Thanx!!!

:naughty:

aaaah, so you're the one from Ecuador who won the competition! :fangurl:

have to confess I've been quite angry when I didn't win the competition, but I got over it real quick! I'm fine! :biggrin2:

Congratulations! first and then...wish you best of luck and fun in Milan and I really hope you'll get the M&G you've dreamt of and I tell you that it will blow you away (both the gig and meeting Mika in person...he's stunning! :wub2: )

You are very very very lucky, you know? :wink2: Have fun and...welcome to THE MFC! :huglove:

• 1 month later...

Hey, so I came back to this post because lots of things have changed.

It all happened when my Europe visa got denied, this delayed my travel plans a lot. I presented an appeal, I was furious, eventually I won the appeal but rather late to get to Milan, and the big ash cloud sure didn't help me get there on time.

So, I moved my show and meet for Nice, and I leave home tomorrow.

But there's something else. I won a prize for me and a friend, the tickets and the meet and greet, but i'm going alone and I'll hate to not use the other one, someone could share the moment with me.

I know you guys don't really know me but in case someone would like to be my partner in crime I need to know because arrengements are being done for the occasion.

I posted this also in the extra ticket thread post but figured out it wouldn't get enough attention there.

What a story! I'll keep my fingers crossed everything goes right for Nice! And I hope somebody will use the other ticket, it would be such a shame to waste it! Congratulation on winning the competition and have a great time in Nice! I've been to his concert for the first time a month ago and if I had a chance I would travel half the world to see him again, it is worth it! Looking forward to hear your impressions when you get back!

Archived