How long is the tour??

cisserz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, but I will wish upon a star tonight. :mf_rosetinted:

--not that I usually do that :fisch:--

Wishing on a shooting star works from experience, although it took a few months. I wished I could see an actor, and then he did some theatre work and I went to see him (twice).

So yeah, do wish on a shooting star xD :teehee:

Wishing on a shooting star works from experience, although it took a few months. I wished I could see an actor, and then he did some theatre work and I went to see him (twice).

So yeah, do wish on a shooting star xD :teehee:

Yeah I always wished upon a star saying "star light star bright first star I see tonight etc." for going to a mika concert and VOILA, :teehee:

oh ok... i was at tlmep! :fangurl:

there were no tickets left by then?

yeah i know!!! i came lurking on here after i saw the show:mf_rosetinted: and read the big adventure of TLMEP!!

i cant remember if it was sold out or if i just couldnt go on such short notice.. anyways, i missed him, and i hate myself for that now!!:aah:

yeah i know!!! i came lurking on here after i saw the show:mf_rosetinted: and read the big adventure of TLMEP!!

i cant remember if it was sold out or if i just couldnt go on such short notice.. anyways, i missed him, and i hate myself for that now!!:aah:

tickets are not sold at all & there is a one year wait.

mika was allowed to invite 4 people and he asked for 4 mfcers :biggrin2:

tickets are not sold at all & there is a one year wait.

mika was allowed to invite 4 people and he asked for 4 mfcers :biggrin2:

no no!! i meant for his show in place des arts:blush-anim-cl:

i know for TLMEP its always full.. i once had tickets to see it (my teacher was a friend of Dany Turcotte yayyy!) and it was cool!! got to see Marc Labrèche! =]

yeah, thats sooooooo sweet of him (Mika!!) :fangurl: he's always thinking about his fans!! aww *sighs*

And American, right? :aah:

And Aussie :fisch:

Sorry! :teehee:

He Tweeted this:

mikasounds: First night tonight of a tour that is gonna take us into the begining of next winter.

(February 13, 7:11 am) from tweetie

Err...yeah...don't listen to Mika, especially when it comes to tour dates. He doesn't know exactly what he's doing that far in advance. :naughty:

I wouldn't trust what he says either... he already said that he was going to announce tour dates for us in December/January... :fisch:

:lmfao:!!

im just whining again about new tour dates

*pats* Gotta expect that :fisch:

Archived