What song are you listening to? Part 18

guylainem123

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mika - i guess thats why they call it the blues

Finally? :boing: YAY! :yay:

John, I'm Only Dancing - Ziggy Stardust :swoon:

YEEEEEEEEAH. Looking most forward to meet Bumblefoot FINALLY :boing::swoon::fangurl::mf_lustslow::drool: have kinda made a hint to him that i would like to do what i did on Mika on him when i got my pic taken w. Mika... he knows what :naughty:

Fashion - David Bowie

YEEEEEEEEAH. Looking most forward to meet Bumblefoot FINALLY :boing::swoon::fangurl::mf_lustslow::drool: have kinda made a hint to him that i would like to do what i did on Mika on him when i got my pic taken w. Mika... he knows what :naughty:

YAY! :yay: It's been way too long, hasn't it? I'm so happy you finally get to meet him! :boing: hope it goes GREAT! :naughty:

The Scissor Sisters - I don't feel like dancing :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

ive wanted to meet him since 97 so yeah its a LOOOOOOONG time!

Wow! :shocked: At least you do finally get to meet him :aah: I'll prolly enever even get to see David live :sad:

Rebel Rebel - David Bowie Live (Glass Spider Tour)

Blame it on the girls

blame it on Mika sounds better... :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Wow! :shocked: At least you do finally get to meet him :aah: I'll prolly enever even get to see David live :sad:

Rebel Rebel - David Bowie Live (Glass Spider Tour)

never say never.... even though i still do it... but i use to say that i will never get to see and meet Ron (Bumblefoot) and well i will cos he wanna meet up too. And i use to say the same w. Mika... not that he wanted to meet up though but still got to see him live and meet him :mf_rosetinted:

I know :tears:

Gives me goosebumps

They have started to play it live again. Axl didnt play it live for years cos of memories... Glad he have added it to the setlist!

This was the first time he did it live after so many years:

LOOOOOOOOVE how the band slowly joins in and im IN LOVE with teh guitar playing (of course)

Archived