Blue Sky

thank you. Is hard to see a stage? I'm little afraid

I liked 紅磡.

have you reserve a ticket ?

i think it isn't hard to see the stage.

but ofcos it depends on where ur seat is (:

hkcec is in wanchai tho =P

i've bought a ticket already.

how about u? are u coming to see him in june? :)

HKCEC is smaller than the HK Colisuem but definitely it's bigger than last year's HITEC!!:biggrin2:

By the way, I saw this on MTR 2 weeks ago!! And I was literally SCHOCKED when I saw his name on the screen!!! :shocked: After all, the news had only arrived one night before back then and it's the screen on MTR, so many ppl had got to see this!

DSC00784.jpg

xxx

HKCEC is smaller than the HK Colisuem but definitely it's bigger than last year's HITEC!!:biggrin2:

By the way, I saw this on MTR 2 weeks ago!! And I was literally SCHOCKED when I saw his name on the screen!!! :shocked: After all, the news had only arrived one night before back then and it's the screen on MTR, so many ppl had got to see this!

DSC00784.jpg

xxx

i wanna show meeks this :naughty:

DSC00784.jpg

xxx

Oh I can read just half of it .... :giveup:

you guys know that Mika had studied chinese for 9.5 years? :teehee:

I wonder if he could speak chinese as well as he does spanish....or italian...:naughty:

I wonder if he could speak chinese as well as he does spanish....or italian...:naughty:

it says, "MIKA has announced that he will do a second visit/ gig in Hong Kong in June":naughty:

yes i know but he still dunno chinese very well XD

what a pity we cannot speak chinese to him :sneaky2:

"Mika announced he'll come to Hong Kong again to have his 2nd concert here in June"

i bet you can recognise the numbers? :teehee:

good on you yuna!!!! i dun even know a little korean!!!:boxed:

YES I KNOW THAT!!!!!! i know it's a pretty long time but forgot if it's 9.5 years that exact...:aah:

he studied Mandarin. but basically we speak Cantonese in HK.... so even though he remembers all the learnings he's still not speaking sth HK-ish:aah: not to mention he's said several times before that he'd COMPLETELY forgotten everything! hahahaha

according to the meekster, the Pennimans sisters can speak Mandarin well though!!!!

it says, "MIKA has announced that he will do a second visit/ gig in Hong Kong in June":naughty:

yes i know but he still dunno chinese very well XD

what a pity we cannot speak chinese to him :sneaky2:

9.5 years....how could he forget all?

he's lying again.....:naughty:

"Mika announced he'll come to Hong Kong again to have his 2nd concert here in June"

i bet you can recognise the numbers? :teehee:

good on you yuna!!!! i dun even know a little korean!!!:boxed:

YES I KNOW THAT!!!!!! i know it's a pretty long time but forgot if it's 9.5 years that exact...:aah:

he studied Mandarin. but basically we speak Cantonese in HK.... so even though he remembers all the learnings he's still not speaking sth HK-ish:aah: not to mention he's said several times before that he'd COMPLETELY forgotten everything! hahahaha

according to the meekster, the Pennimans sisters can speak Mandarin well though!!!!

ya I heard those things on Chris Moyles show few days ago....:aah:

Mika counted 1 2 3 4 things in chinese and honestly he was worse than me....I had studied chinese only 3 years...and forget more and more as time goes by :naughty:

I studied Mandarine chinese too... I heard that cantonese has 9 tones :shocked:.. is it true? :shocked:

Edited by Yuna

9.5 years....how could he forget all?

he's lying again.....:naughty:

ya I heard those things on Chris Moyles show few days ago....:aah:

Mika counted 1 2 3 4 things in chinese and honestly he was worse than me....I had studied chinese only 3 years...and forget more and more as time goes by :naughty:

I studied Mandarine chinese too... I heard that cantonese has 9 tones :shocked:.. is it true? :shocked:

i'd better prefer him lying then:naughty:

yup i rmb that show!! and there's another host who could actually count 1-10 in Cantonese and even taught him a word, if i rmb right?? :teehee:

so you are not studying any more?? HAHAHAHA actually no one'd study Cantonese it's so weird and not useful:aah: yes, 9 tones..... but basically when we are talking, no one would care a thing about that :aah:

and google can't translate even A BIT cantonese!!!! it's juz way too weird:roftl:

i think it isn't hard to see the stage.

but ofcos it depends on where ur seat is (:

hkcec is in wanchai tho =P

i've bought a ticket already.

how about u? are u coming to see him in june? :)

yep~~ Spend summer vacation with friends in Hong Kong, my second time~^^ and Let see Mika gig :teehee:

Tickets will be reserve for next week.

DSC00784.jpg

xxx

wow~~awsome~!!! :thumb_yello:

Korea, no news yet ㅡㅜ

i'd better prefer him lying then:naughty:

yup i rmb that show!! and there's another host who could actually count 1-10 in Cantonese and even taught him a word, if i rmb right?? :teehee:

so you are not studying any more?? HAHAHAHA actually no one'd study Cantonese it's so weird and not useful:aah: yes, 9 tones..... but basically when we are talking, no one would care a thing about that :aah:

and google can't translate even A BIT cantonese!!!! it's juz way too weird:roftl:

i hope he's lying too!

everytime i see him i'm too shy to talk to him (esp when i had to use my sucky english :shocked:)

but anyway XD

cantonese is weird and complicated but i still find it fun and cool! i love the way ppl translate Kick Ass in cantonese. it's unique, local and cool! :naughty:

yep~~ Spend summer vacation with friends in Hong Kong, my second time~^^ and Let see Mika gig :teehee:

oh that's great! i hope u'll enjoy ur trip here!

and i'm sure u will cos of mika! :teehee:

btw are u going to his gig in seoul this year?

DSC00784.jpg

xxx

wow, they started advertising so early! :shocked:

eeeeeek i'm so excited for june :D:D! I don't think I'll be able to meet mika/the band though, wanchai is so far away! orz;

haha I feel so stupid and useless!...:roftl: I'm glad I know mandarin at least! :biggrin2:

that's so awesome! :thumb_yello: we'll have korean and mainland chinese and hong kong mfcers there, we're such an international city :P

oh that's great! i hope u'll enjoy ur trip here!

and i'm sure u will cos of mika! :teehee:

btw are u going to his gig in seoul this year?

Hong Kong is a awesome city~ love love~:teehee:

of course~~!! I'm going no matter what happens:sneaky2: kiki

that's so awesome! :thumb_yello: we'll have korean and mainland chinese and hong kong mfcers there, we're such an international city :P

oh~ all asia fans meet there~~

so we love hong kong~

we choose hotel. maybe we are going to the ymca hotel

i hope he's lying too!

everytime i see him i'm too shy to talk to him (esp when i had to use my sucky english

but anyway XD

cantonese is weird and complicated but i still find it fun and cool! i love the way ppl translate Kick Ass in cantonese. it's unique, local and cool!

i know i know i know!!!!!! u are addicted to the word "勁揪" girl, SICK!!!:aah:

wow, they started advertising so early!

eeeeeek i'm so excited for june :D:D! I don't think I'll be able to meet mika/the band though, wanchai is so far away! orz;

haha I feel so stupid and useless!...:roftl: I'm glad I know mandarin at least!

it's juz a news feed, no other promotions yet as far as i notice:sneaky2:

ohhhhhh, u mean u hv to go back home immediately aft the gig right??? :no:

and you know mandarin!!!!!! next time we can chat in Mandarin then????:naughty:

so we love hong kong~

no worries i'm sure the details will be revealed soon!!!!

how long are you planning to spend here???

ymca hotel, COOL!! its location is convenient:thumb_yello:

and you can take a ferry to Wan Chai to go to HKCCC the venue hahaha

(though it'd be slow lol)

so we love hong kong~

Are you going to HK gig?:shocked:...not to Japan:sneaky2:

If the date was on weekend, I would go there too....:sad:

Hope you enjoy it there!

k, my RSVP message didnt go through completely..

I need help, can you guys help me out?

http://www.hkticketing.com will give priority booking tickets for the Member of MFC, and I'm planning to buy it online...

they are asking for a password, anyone knows about this password?

I hope you guys could help me out, thanks in advance!:biggrin2:

Are you going to HK gig?:shocked:...not to Japan:sneaky2:

If the date was on weekend, I would go there too....:sad:

Hope you enjoy it there!

I'd like to go to Japan too..... but sadly may juz hv to save up more :no:

HAVE FUN!!!!! how many gigs will you go to this time tomomo?? :teehee:

it's juz a news feed, no other promotions yet as far as i notice:sneaky2:

ohhhhhh, u mean u hv to go back home immediately aft the gig right??? :no:

and you know mandarin!!!!!! next time we can chat in Mandarin then????:naughty:

I hope there's another M&G organised, I really want to meet Mika again :aah: and yup, I have to go back home straight afterwards...don't want to miss the last train home, and a taxi would cost too much... :boxed:

& haha my mandarin is really bad though! :P

http://www.hkticketing.com will give priority booking tickets for the Member of MFC, and I'm planning to buy it online...

hi! ^-^; the password for the hk ticketing mfc exclusive presale was ;aldfhladfhlas. but I think that presale ended already? :boxed: as far as I know tickets are open to the public already, so I'm not sure if the priority booking thing still exists :S good luck though! :D

okay wait I just edited out the password because as huikings said it's meant to be a members only thing XD sorry! :)

EDIT: thanks olly for reminding me!!

oh yes, the password is only for presale and actually you can already purchase tix here publicly:

https://www2.hkticketing.com/HKTWebApp/SeatAvailability.do

find a gd seat and good luck!! :biggrin2:

Olly, i dun think the gig will end so late that you can't even catch the last train home!! and that Red California thingy actually sucked... it was not a M&G!!! i prefer waiting for him outside ourselves:naughty: i guess ur exam will be finished by that time??? can you persuade your parents to let you out for a longer time??? tell them that mika and HIS FANS are all very nice!!!!!!!:aah::aah:

Edited by huikings

I'd like to go to Japan too..... but sadly may juz hv to save up more :no:

HAVE FUN!!!!! how many gigs will you go to this time tomomo?? :teehee:

I will go to every gig in Japan.:teehee:

But, the gigs in HK and Seoul are in stadium, aren't they? They will be totally different form those in Japan.

Hope you have fun there too!

@ Huikings and Olly...

thank you for letting me know :)

I'll try to book the tickets first, still haven't found luck for the airplane though :(

I hope will find it soon...

can't wait!!!

to all of you that are planning to see Mika in S'pore and HK, Have a blast and hope to see you all there :thumb_yello:

But, the gigs in HK and Seoul are in stadium, aren't they? They will be totally different form those in Japan.

oh i am sorry!!!! i misspelt your name!!!!!!!:boxed:

erm, i dun think it's a stadium.... just a big hall??

so frankly i dun understand why it's seated this time :dunno:

@ Huikings and Olly...

thank you for letting me know :)

I'll try to book the tickets first, still haven't found luck for the airplane though :(

I hope will find it soon...

can't wait!!!

to all of you that are planning to see Mika in S'pore and HK, Have a blast and hope to see you all there :thumb_yello:

may i know where you come from???

yup!! hope to see you there!!! :yay:

will there be any frds with you if you can finally make it???

not stadium... just a bigger hall than ax hall....

oh i am sorry!!!! i misspelt your name!!!!!!!:boxed:

erm, i dun think it's a stadium.... just a big hall??

so frankly i dun understand why it's seated this time :dunno:

:shocked: all seated?????

I'm from Jakarta, :biggrin2:

I think I will be going with my Hubby, and maybe it would be just the two of us...

I'm still waiting for confirmation from my friends, some caught up with work...

I really hope to see Mika this time, coz I missed his concert last year which when I was in HK.. when I know about it, i was soo shocked!

I'm in HK and he was too, and I didnt know about it until later that was sucked...

So, I totally have to see him this time.... :blush-anim-cl:

See you all there!

yes.... i was REAL SHOCKED when i knew that also!!!:shocked::boxed:

but i'm sure we won't be sitting at all!!!!!!!! :roftl: so, in this way the chairs would just be barricades (???!!!!)

I'm from Jakarta, :biggrin2:

I think I will be going with my Hubby, and maybe it would be just the two of us...

I'm still waiting for confirmation from my friends, some caught up with work...

I really hope to see Mika this time, coz I missed his concert last year which when I was in HK.. when I know about it, i was soo shocked!

I'm in HK and he was too, and I didnt know about it until later that was sucked...

So, I totally have to see him this time.... :blush-anim-cl:

See you all there!

Jakarta!! i watch the film Sang Pemimpi last week and i luv it!!:blush-anim-cl: is it very popular there??

oh, what a shame... but the whole thing --announcement, ticketing, arrival, gig -- was really sudden last time! he didn't seem having spent a free day here!! i'm sure this time there'd be better arrangement tho! cyaaaa :wub2:

not stadium... just a bigger hall than ax hall....

YES!

i was shocked like you when i got the information of all seated.

it shouldn't be! i prefer standing as i love queuing and jumping in his gig!

but anyway i will definitely jump up and let energy running through my vain then!

i'll see the seat as nothing :teehee: