Mika in Hong Kong @ Convention Center Hall 5BC

Blue Sky

does anybody will wait for MIKA after the gig??

Hand made presents?! That's wonderful!

Although we hvn't prepare hand made presents, we can sing out loudly:aah: at the gig with MIKA! ENJOY THE GIG:wub2:

Yes, we can sing out loudly. I think HK fans are very great as nearly all of us know the lyrics. We will sing along with Mika. I have attend the gig at Spain but they can't follow Mika to sing along even he asked them to as he has already run out his voice. He even can't sing at the end. I feel that he was really poor at that moment. Really hope that he can take a rest afterward.

:(

Yes, we can sing out loudly. I think HK fans are very great as nearly all of us know the lyrics. We will sing along with Mika. I have attend the gig at Spain but they can't follow Mika to sing along even he asked them to as he has already run out his voice. He even can't sing at the end. I feel that he was really poor at that moment. Really hope that he can take a rest afterward.

:(

That's truth!

Travelling around the world, singing over again and again:boat:, I think that Mika is extremely exhausted now:sad:, especially his VOICE!!

so, on the gig day, we MUST sing out LOUDLY!!

:aah:

WE LOVE MIKA!

I want even though I will have exam in the day after tmr:naughty:

but where do we talk place wait for MIKA after the gig?

I guess...Umn.....may be outside

CAR PARK!:boxed:

A lot of people wait fo Mika at the artist's entrance of a venue... not sure where exactly that would be at the Convention Centre Hall though...

It will probably be where there are trucks and lots of people walking in and out :thumb_yello: Hope that helps.

I can't wait till you guys get your gig... I especially can't wait to see iMMa receive her book!

does anybody will wait for MIKA after the gig??

Hand made presents?! That's wonderful!

Although we hvn't prepare hand made presents, we can sing out loudly:aah: at the gig with MIKA! ENJOY THE GIG:wub2:

hi~~ I'm smiling like crazy girl~:teehee:

i think Hong Kong fans' gift will be great. mika lover fan.

and my hotel is Ymca Salisbury. I'm leaving tomorrow, but I did not pack bags. Mika big impact :shocked:

I hope I can get MIKA's autograph!!!:aah:

it's so excited, just 2 days left!!:biggrin2:

CAN'T WAIT!!:mf_lustslow:

"haha, screaming and singing!!"

"Singing, sucking too hard on your lollipop

or love's gonna get you down!!!!":teehee:

ONEEEEEEEE DAY LEFT:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: