Flash Mob Amsterdam gig May 2010

Monie

I love that jacket :wub2:! You look like Alice in Wonderland already, no need to dress up for that :original:.

Edit: about the practising: good idea! The moves look easy (and they actually are, because everyone needs to be able to do them, dancers and non dancers) but we all have to do them at exactly the same time to make them look impressive.

Thanks! But I'm asking my mum to make a kind a look a like of a Lollipop dress, but than like Alice in Wonderland.

Black with white a pinafore, black leggings, and my black All stars with white teardrops on it (Mika-ish shoes;)), and colourd uuhmm.. Those thins Mika has on his face.

And also my Mikajacket! :)

The dance has to go perfect! :D

well... isn't possible.. But as good as possible! ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks! But I'm asking my mum to make a kind a look a like of a Lollipop dress, but than like Alice in Wonderland.

Black with white a pinafore, black leggings, and my black All stars with white teardrops on it (Mika-ish shoes;)), and colourd uuhmm.. Those thins Mika has on his face.

And also my Mikajacket! :)

The dance has to go perfect! :D

well... isn't possible.. But as good as possible! ;)

Sounds great :thumb_yello:.

De link of your video is also on mikasounds.hyves.nl.

So the dutch fans who don't speek english good enough or, those who don't even know about the fanclub can practise if they want! :)

sylvana put in on the site. ;)

De link of your video is also on mikasounds.hyves.nl.

So the dutch fans who don't speek english good enough or, those who don't even know about the fanclub can practise if they want! :)

sylvana put in on the site. ;)

Great, thanks :thumb_yello:.

I think I'll practice that on the station on my way to work tomorrow. :roftl:

You should :roftl:. Make sure someone films the reaction of the people around you :naughty:.

Awesome! I'm in! :thumb_yello:

The dance looks great, I like the whole BAM your hand in the air thing. :teehee: That's what I do everytime I'm listening to Kick Ass too!

Can't wait! :)

Great and thank you :thumb_yello:.

I'm in for SURE!!! haha..:thumb_yello:

I already post it on the mikahyves.nl..

from there:

Demi

Eline

anne

jolanda

annemaaike

barbara

nynke

And i just send a groupmessage to all the fans from hyves :)..

Can't wait :D:D..

Oh My parents are coming too, they will record the whole gig for me on my camcorder. Maybe they can record the dance too?

Monie I want educating in Barcelonaaaaaaa ok? :biggrin2:

As long as you don't spend the night in with hot coco and a book I will consider teaching during queuing :wink2:.

I'm in for SURE!!! haha..:thumb_yello:

I already post it on the mikahyves.nl..

from there:

Demi

Eline

anne

jolanda

annemaaike

barbara

nynke

And i just send a groupmessage to all the fans from hyves :)..

Can't wait :D:D..

Oh My parents are coming too, they will record the whole gig for me on my camcorder. Maybe they can record the dance too?

Great! It would be amazing if your parents could record the dance. I am soooo hoping he will play it live!

As long as you don't spend the night in with hot coco and a book I will consider teaching during queuing :wink2:.

Great! It would be amazing if your parents could record the dance. I am soooo hoping he will play it live!

Yes i hope so 2.. that would be great!!! :D.. but then we dance it in the venue?

Yes i hope so 2.. that would be great!!! :D.. but then we dance it in the venue?

Yes. That would be the best scenario, imagine the first few rows or so doing the flash mob whilst he is singing, hopefully he won't make changes in the song, if he does we'll have to improvise :bleh:.

I'm going to Antwerp 2 days before Amsterdam, I think the show in Antwerp will be a pretty good indication of how the show in A'dam will be.

Yes. That would be the best scenario, imagine the first few rows or so doing the flash mob whilst he is singing, hopefully he won't make changes in the song, if he does we'll have to improvise :bleh:.

I'm going to Antwerp 2 days before Amsterdam, I think the show in Antwerp will be a pretty good indication of how the show in A'dam will be.

yes that would be the same i think.. and then you already know if he will sing it or not. But actually, i hope we will do it after the show. cos if i'm a lollipop girl i can't dance with you all hahahaha..

Archived