Flash Mob Amsterdam gig May 2010

Monie

In case you haven't heard about it and in case you are going to the Amsterdam gig May 7th: we are going to do a flash mob on Kick ass with as many people as possible. Hopefully Mika will play the song during the gig, so we can do it during the gig, if he doesn't, we are going to do it when he comes out of the building.

So, if you are going to that gig and you feel like joining (it is going to be fun) you can study the flash mob here (everything starts with right):

:biggrin2:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In case you haven't heard about it and in case you are going to the Amsterdam gig May 7th: we are going to do a flash mob on Kick ass with as many people as possible. Hopefully Mika will play the song during the gig, so we can do it during the gig, if he doesn't, we are going to do it when he comes out of the building.

So, if you are going to that gig and you feel like joining (it is going to be fun) you can study the flash mob here (everything starts with right):

:biggrin2:

What's the password?

Ooops, forgot to give the password :teehee:. Thankfully Freddie came to the rescue :thumb_yello:. Are you joining Rose? Would be amazing to see a cat do this mob :naughty:.

Yes, I'm up for it:thumb_yello:

Yes, I'm up for it:thumb_yello:

Great!

I'm in if i can get a ticket!!

I know Lillibet has a spare ticket (she had yesterday).

Ha, deze moet lukken! Ik start van de week gelijk met oefenen! Groetjes van Jolanda en Annemaaike!:thumb_yello:

Leuk dat jullie meedoen!

There's another flash mob thread?:blink: did I finally find the other one...... there's another one. :naughty:

Now you found them both :roftl:.

The other one was for flash mobs on Mikagigs in general, this one is specific for the Amsterdam gig.

I'm not joining, Monie, but you're a star! :wub2:....thank you! :flowers2:

Thank you :flowers2:.

oh count me in for this, it will be hilarious fun wooop :biggrin2: I'm gonna be a pink flamingo (hopefully) :thumb_yello:need to practice now.

:blink: just had a few practices, well what can I say I need a LOT more lol my co-ordination aint what it used to be when I was a lass lol :naughty: guys... you NEED to practice this I found the removing of the glasses a bit tricky too.

oh count me in for this, it will be hilarious fun wooop :biggrin2: I'm gonna be a pink flamingo (hopefully) :thumb_yello:need to practice now.

A pink flamingo doing the flash mob, can't wait to see it :biggrin2:.

lol I got the costume in my head just have to make it next thing lol. BTW had a few practices already I suggest ppl DO practice as much as poss, it aint so easy (when your an olding the co-ordination aint what it used to be lol) :naughty:

A pink flamingo doing the flash mob, can't wait to see it :biggrin2:.

oh, about that Alice in Wonderland theme.. I'm just going to dress myself like I always do (just like in Philipshalle), Thats now my gigjacket! ;)

But I will pimp my face like the theme! :) Or with a huge bow on my head! :roftl:

oh, about that Alice in Wonderland theme.. I'm just going to dress myself like I always do (just like in Philipshalle), Thats now my gigjacket! ;)

But I will pimp my face like the theme! :) Or with a huge bow on my head! :roftl:

I love that jacket :wub2:! You look like Alice in Wonderland already, no need to dress up for that :original:.

Edit: about the practising: good idea! The moves look easy (and they actually are, because everyone needs to be able to do them, dancers and non dancers) but we all have to do them at exactly the same time to make them look impressive.

Archived