Flash Mob Amsterdam gig May 2010

Monie

We counted the participants, and came to 16.. :blink:

There are so many mfcers going to Amsterdam..

Did you put it on the thread about Amsterdam may, 7th??

Yes I did and there will be more people participating then 16, don't worry. Since I will be queuing from early morning I will try to convert people in the queue as well (I could use some help with that) :biggrin2:.

Sylvana: if you are not dancing with us you'll be dancing for us :thumb_yello:.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I did and there will be more people participating then 16, don't worry. Since I will be queuing from early morning I will try to convert people in the queue as well (I could use some help with that) :biggrin2:.

If I can help?:wink2:

Yes please :biggrin2:. We will just start practicing the flash mob so people can see it and then ask them if they want to join.

Oke, count me in!:naughty: And I guess the same for Maaikie! We are allways in for some extra fun!

true true true haha.. but i want to dance with you all too hahahahahaha.. i want it allllllll!!! we will see :D..

Ik ken het dansje uit m'n hoofd!! :D

Stond het gisteren te dansen terwijl ik het terras aan het schoonmaken was.

Ik luisterde naar Muziek, en toen kwam Kick-Ass voorbij op m'n ipod! :biggrin2:

Leuk! Dat had ik willen zien :naughty:.

Can I use my 3D specs I got when I went to see avatar:aah:

Did you keep the specs? Bad Freddie (here we had to give them back after Alice in Wonderland) :naughty:.

Of course you can use them, put them on during the gig every now and then too, who knows what you'll see :roftl:.

Did you keep the specs? Bad Freddie (here we had to give them back after Alice in Wonderland) :naughty:.

Of course you can use them, put them on during the gig every now and then too, who knows what you'll see :roftl:.

:blink: Mika in my face ? .. could be scary .. no here we buy and can keep them :biggrin2:

:blink: Mika in my face ? .. could be scary .. no here we buy and can keep them :biggrin2:

You had to pay for them. Here we got them for free but we had to give them back too.

Mika in your face, scary :roftl:?

Practised today. Daughters helped me, and said it is a lovely dance.

They said you've done a good job Monie:thumb_yello:

Oh, and my oldest also said: "Cool room!"

What is that thing next to the power plugthingie? Is it a very small window (cat) or is it a photo?:blink:

I will look for glasses next friday on the brick-a-brack-market.

Practised today. Daughters helped me, and said it is a lovely dance.

They said you've done a good job Monie:thumb_yello:

Oh, and my oldest also said: "Cool room!"

What is that thing next to the power plugthingie? Is it a very small window (cat) or is it a photo?:blink:

I will look for glasses next friday on the brick-a-brack-market.

Thank you (also to your daughters) :biggrin2:.

It is a photo of point shoes (spitzen). To be honest there is a little hole there and I tried to cover it :naughty:.

The room is our bedroom, my b/f had to remove our double bed for me to have enough space. But he is used to that. He did it for the WAG vid, we slept on the floor for 3 nights :roftl:.

Good luck on finding glasses, I still have to get mine too.

Now we have to find a way to let Mika watch when we are doing it (if he is still playing it after the show)!

Thank you (also to your daughters) :biggrin2:.

It is a photo of point shoes (spitzen). To be honest there is a little hole there and I tried to cover it :naughty:.

The room is our bedroom, my b/f had to remove our double bed for me to have enough space. But he is used to that. He did it for the WAG vid, we slept on the floor for 3 nights :roftl:.

Now we have to find a way to let Mika watch when we are doing it (if he is still playing it after the show)!

:roftl::roftl:

That is major dedication .. "we slept on the floor for 3 nights" :aah:

Ok, new developments:

Apparently Kick ass is still played after the gig but the band and LG's/BG's are still on stage then.

I think it is a good thing to put the glasses on right after Lollipop, since Kick ass will be played immediatly after it.

We have to ask John if he makes sure Mika will watch (since the band it still on stage but he probably isn't).

Some of the girls who are applying for LG/BG are going to do the flash mob on stage, isn't that great? This way it is been done both on and off stage.

what kind of glasses should it be? can it be sunglasses too? or is it supposed to relate to the KA video, so it should be ideally weirdo glasses? :naughty:

btw, in the version of the song that they play in the show, the song doesn't fade out after the 3rd chorus, but ends on "we are young!" - so i'd suggest that on this last "we are young" we make that last pose with the arm up in the air, and leave out the bowing before that?

btw, i posted your vid in the german forum as well, on the amsterdam gig thread, as there are a bunch of german fans coming too. :wink2:

what kind of glasses should it be? can it be sunglasses too? or is it supposed to relate to the KA video, so it should be ideally weirdo glasses? :naughty:

btw, in the version of the song that they play in the show, the song doesn't fade out after the 3rd chorus, but ends on "we are young!" - so i'd suggest that on this last "we are young" we make that last pose with the arm up in the air, and leave out the bowing before that?

btw, i posted your vid in the german forum as well, on the amsterdam gig thread, as there are a bunch of german fans coming too. :wink2:

Thank you for posting it on the German forum :thumb_yello:.

About the glasses: whatever suits you best. Weirdo glasses are the funniest I think, I found some real weirdo ones at a party store. But if you don't have time to buy them sunglasses would be an option too. Tho you won't see that much with sunglasses on.

The bowing part is a real important part of the ending since it will make the arm up in the air movement after it extra strong. If I'm correct it is in the 3th chorus (at the end) that we are doing it so that would fit perfectly. But I will watch a clip of it to be sure, thank you for mentioning it.

Learnt it today in 10 minutes. :biggrin2:

IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME! :thumb_yello:

Great :thumb_yello:.

Mellody, I watched the Paris clip and I can see what you mean. I still think we should keep the bow, since it will make the last gesture much stronger, but we will have to do it quickly! And put the glasses on already on Lollipop I guess.

Archived