• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

I think I just died. :mf_lustslow:

Please,someone can explain to me,since it is possible that in this world there is someone so beautiful as Mika????

OMG.....he's irresistible :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

His eyes,his nose,his mouth,his lips,his hair,his curls........ummmmmh!!!!!

This boy ia a sin for me.....:fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

Please,someone can explain to me,since it is possible that in this world there is someone so beautiful as Mika????

OMG.....he's irresistible :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

His eyes,his nose,his mouth,his lips,his hair,his curls........ummmmmh!!!!!

This boy ia a sin for me.....:fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

121pw.jpg

I love so much with this glasses...:mf_lustslow:

He looks like Clark Kent..ja,ja

do you think the same girls???:wub2::wub2:

0415943f11d5b8xl.jpg

ahahaha when I read clark kent it came to my mind this image of him running down a street ripping of his cloth to end un in a crazy rainbow-like outfit with his grey undeis on top :roftl:

oh girls,all of you are fantastic,I like to be with you and to speak about our dear Mika.....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

also he is fantastic,amazing,and for me it is perfect,and is a gift for our eyes and our senses.....thanks...:flowers2: :flowers2:

1280589355jkal8434.jpg

:wub2:

oh girls,all of you are fantastic,I like to be with you and to speak about our dear Mika.....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

also he is fantastic,amazing,and for me it is perfect,and is a gift for our eyes and our senses.....thanks...:flowers2: :flowers2:

1280589355jkal8434.jpg

sooo sweet :wub2:

we love him cause he´s too perfect and his curly hair and smile and voice and hips:teehee: and mouth and legs and evrything :naughty:

I feel very comfortable here cause we can talk about our boy and nobody thinks that we´re insane :biggrin2:

we haveour world here, our MIKA WORLD :wub2:

When he smiles is as sweet as honey!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I try to look for somebody as sweet,beautiful....awwwww as Mika,but.....I don't find it.....I don't know...others singers,actors,spotsmen...etc.... but nobody looks like Mika..he has something special....his talent,his personality,his pasion,And of course,his SMILE.....:wub2::wub2: makes him UNIQUE!!!!!!!!!! we love you Mikaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!:huglove:

pink1e.jpg

shot0059t.png

the second photo is from this interview: here is the link.....

http://www.wat.tv/video/monde-mika-2lych_2flv7_.html

aaaaw!

reading sweet things like this make me :wub2: over this website and Mika

:wub2:

sooo sweet :wub2:

we love him cause he´s too perfect and his curly hair and smile and voice and hips:teehee: and mouth and legs and evrything :naughty:

I feel very comfortable here cause we can talk about our boy and nobody thinks that we´re insane :biggrin2:

we haveour world here, our MIKA WORLD :wub2:

ditto!

the second photo is from this interview: here is the link.....

http://www.wat.tv/video/monde-mika-2lych_2flv7_.html

wow! I had never seen that

absolutely amazing

thanks for posting it!!!!!

I wish I could understand what he and Yasmin are saying after heputs on the mask ..darn me little knowledge in french

I love his house, is so neat, I thought it would be a mess

or maybe he just arranged it before the cameras arrived ahaha

Edited by atreyu

When he smiles is as sweet as honey!!!!!

I try to look for somebody as sweet,beautiful....awwwww as Mika,but.....I don't find it.....I don't know...others singers,actors,spotsmen...etc.... but nobody looks like Mika..he has something special....his talent,his personality,his pasion,And of course,his SMILE.....: makes him UNIQUE!!!!!!!!!! we love you Mikaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!:huglove:

pink1e.jpg

shot0059t.png

I totally agree! :thumb_yello: HIS SPECIAL! :wub2:

smile21.jpg

e100005.jpg

and this one looks so innocent.....ummmmmmmmmmmmh!!! pretty... OMG............

here's another reason because I love HIM! :wub2:

I think I just died. :mf_lustslow:

You're not alone! :teehee:

aaaaw!

reading sweet things like this make me :wub2: over this website and Mika

ditto!

wow! I had never seen that

absolutely amazing

thanks for posting it!!!!!

I wish I could understand what he and Yasmin are saying after heputs on the mask ..darn me little knowledge in french

I love his house, is so neat, I thought it would be a mess

or maybe he just arranged it before the cameras arrived ahaha

I think it is the part where the reporter asks Yasmine if it is not too hard to work with her litlle brother and if they fight? Mika answered yes and she said that her answer would be no... The Mika told her she,s lying, like the makeup she put under her eyes to conceal the shadows under her eyes:boxed::biggrin2::naughty:

I think it is the part where the reporter asks Yasmine if it is not too hard to work with her litlle brother and if they fight? Mika answered yes and she said that her answer would be no... The Mika told her she,s lying, like the makeup she put under her eyes to conceal the shadows under her eyes:boxed::biggrin2::naughty:

:shocked:bad Mika! :aah: no wonder he looked like he was thinking: I´m going to hear about this later :roftl:

EDIT: oh my! how rude am I, I didn´t thank you ...:boxed:

THANKS!!!:flowers2:

Edited by atreyu

Hi girls!!!! have tou seen this video???

Mika is wonderful!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I like the sound of his voice and his smile......ummmmmmmmh

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

2uxy254.jpg

ahaha yeah love that vid! I can´t get tired of watching it, I love the way he laughs:wub2: