MNM-tourbus

mamaaake

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard a bit at MNM. Did I understand well that they play the contest next week? Does that mean the entire week or during next weekend? I just heard the last few words and didn't get the clue ...

check out the commercial :wub2:

i would love to be in that bus :yay :pbjt: :drunk_sing :naughty:

me too :punk::wub2:

Just heard a bit at MNM. Did I understand well that they play the contest next week? Does that mean the entire week or during next weekend? I just heard the last few words and didn't get the clue ...

they will normally play the contest next weekend in Weekend De ****, so that's on Saturday & Sunday from 4 pm until 6 pm :wink2:

'Hou zeker Weekend De **** in de gaten!'

And you can also win tickets on the website http://www.mnm.be

check out the commercial :wub2:

me too :punk::wub2:

they will normally play the contest next weekend in Weekend De ****, so that's on Saturday & Sunday from 4 pm until 6 pm :wink2:

'Hou zeker Weekend De **** in de gaten!'

And you can also win tickets on the website http://www.mnm.be

Love it!

LOL yes, de **** is a quite common name in belgium :aah: funny, de **** :naughty:

Oh come on BS!!! Then I'll meet you!!! :boing:

Well that would be super cool, but current policy is that YOU must fly to Japan with the other donuts in order to meet ME.:naughty:

Oh and to see some skinny guy sing.:wink2:

4 times in one week. C'mon, it's good value for your flying Euro.:mf_rosetinted:

Well that would be super cool, but current policy is that YOU must fly to Japan with the other donuts in order to meet ME.:naughty:

Oh and to see some skinny guy sing.:wink2:

4 times in one week. C'mon, it's good value for your flying Euro.:mf_rosetinted:

LOL :roftl: Yes, I'll think about it :naughty:

Voila, I sent one text, didn't win , I'll stop now :aah:

It's not worth it... One out of the SO MANY people that win get a meet and greet... Buh, no thanks...

I never know the answer :aah: I feel such a bad fan :naughty: pff maybe I'll try again IF I know the answer :huh:

Me neither ... however, for the last song (Relax) I was very quick ... just hope he will come out after the show, so that his fans who had no luck can have a quick group M&G

Me neither ... however, for the last song (Relax) I was very quick ... just hope he will come out after the show, so that his fans who had no luck can have a quick group M&G

I hope so too :wub2: But the MNM meet&greet is BEFORE the show so maybe... :wub2:

yep, heard that too ... hope this is no bad sign

have a little present for him and really wanna give it to him, is probably the last time for a long time I will see him, otherwise I'll have to send it

yep, heard that too ... hope this is no bad sign

have a little present for him and really wanna give it to him, is probably the last time for a long time I will see him, otherwise I'll have to send it

My 10-year-old sister made a drawing. She really wants to give it to him.

My 5 year old daughter also made a drawing which I put on the outside of the box with my present. My daugther won't be there (much too late), but we both want him to get that box :-)

Archived